How Do You Shave Your Pubes NT?

if you have to shave the pubes..

then YAS...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

best thing to do is soak in bubble bath epson salt to get the nutt hairs smooth and str8, the generously and vigorously rub in nair... let sit for 10-15 minutes and lightly rub off with a sponge and cool water.

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

i do. too much hair = sweat and stink,

its usually the reverse for me ( more stink with no pubes than with pubes) and besides its been proven that women tend to be more attracted to the pheromones trapped in pubes ...... I read this either in Sperm Wars or some scientific study years ago

I usually try to keep it low and every once in a while shave it all off to start over some sort of design

Yeah I wanna know how to get that close shave. And I have no idea how your are supposed to shave your scrotum. It is just so flimsy and uneven

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Yeah I wanna know how to get that close shave. And I have no idea how your are supposed to shave your scrotum. It is just so flimsy and uneven
31zICI9kRjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

life changing. no nicks or anything
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-BG2040-34-Bodygroom-Grooming/dp/B0037HP9OA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326855305&sr=8-1
This works.

Follow the instructions on this site, pretty much goes over all the positives and negatives to different hair removal types on all different parts of the body.

http://www.body4real.co.u...=Mens_Hair_Removal_Guide

I shave with a razor every other day in the shower. I figure if I don't let it grow back I'll never have much of a problem.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
but true

what about the penis itself? i got hair on the shaft and whatnot so by shaving i figure i can add atlest 1 inch lengthwise

I have a trimmer with guards that I use solely for that.

Lowest guard gives the best feel and its awesome.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

what about the penis itself? i got hair on the shaft and whatnot so by shaving i figure i can add atlest 1 inch lengthwise

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom