How do you talk to females while you are on the clock at work..

i usually start with the small talk and move on from there...i work in a hotel so its not out of the ordinary what they doin and what they here for...it doesget a lil bit interesting if they ask any spot around the area to go bar club and stuff and giving them a great service i always ask that i am available toshow them the night life

good post, cuz I was wondering the same thing at work today. It was really warm outside today, so know a lot females were looking good but I didn't knowhow to approach without looking unprofessional or like a creep.

Help them with what they need to be helped with but throw in a couple jokes here and there, get comfortable, find something in common to talk about, get thedigits, get it in. Edit: On point witty small talk ftw.

Originally Posted by scribble253

good post, cuz I was wondering the same thing at work today. It was really warm outside today, so know a lot females were looking good but I didn't know how to approach without looking unprofessional or like a creep.
Fact. I work at an amusement park and there is always a plethora of females just walking around. It feels like there is something in my earsaying, "I dare you talk to her so you can be broke as hell again with no job."

I work cable.

It's part of the job
smokin.gif

i work at a grocery store so its easy. i always strike the convo and if they bite sometimes i write my number on the receipt and say we can finish the convo.later if you want most of the time it works

some hot girl at work had like a flat bed of water like 20 of them and she needed help, i started asking her whats the water for and all that .. in the end ifound out she was 17 ......lol

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

good post, cuz I was wondering the same thing at work today. It was really warm outside today, so know a lot females were looking good but I didn't know how to approach without looking unprofessional or like a creep.
Fact. I work at an amusement park and there is always a plethora of females just walking around. It feels like there is something in my ear saying, "I dare you talk to her so you can be broke as hell again with no job."

eek.gif
i love that word!!!

I gone dippin my pen in the company ink.....

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/2756807#reply-2756807

I need their phone numbers in order to help them out. I flirt a lil and by the end on the convo they usually tell he I can keep the number
pimp.gif

Fact. I work at an amusement park and there is always a plethora of females just walking around. It feels like there is something in my ear saying, "I dare you talk to her so you can be broke as hell again with no job."

When I think of amusement park employees, "professionalism" isnt a word that comes to mind.
Holla at those bunnies.

It depends on your line of work.

I mean, if your working a non-office job where your talking with customers/guest on a daily basism then you'll have plenty of chances to talk to girlsbecause many of them you will probably never see again. Also, your job is not professional to begin and many times is not career. Rather your job is a means toan end, so you can afford the repercussions.

HOWEVER, if you are at a professional/career type job especially one where you work in an office. It's a bit different. Depending on the size of youroffice, you might be seeing the same females everyday. Also, if your not doing front office type work then you probably don't get much client/customerinteraction, and when you do get the client interaction....it's to make money. This isn't the same caliber as the guy at the mall trying to make saleat Footlocker. You're dealing with patients, investors, home buyers, etc. A lot more is at stake financially, so really you can't afford to hit oncustomers unless you really know they're coming on to you.

Back to the office though. I don't advise you dip your pen in office ink. Granted many people do, but I've seennothing good come out of it. I mean if you have a nice job there's no need to risk jeopardizing your career. You don't want your antics coming up inmanagerial gossip when it's time to award bonuses or promotions. Also if you got a nice job, you should be able to leverage that to pull females outside ofwork anyways. Rejection isn't a big deal. We all get rejected, but getting rejected at the office is the worst. You'll see her in the elevator ride tothe 40th floor again and again and again
laugh.gif

It really comes down to your job.

Summary: If I worked at an Amusement park, I'd talk to every female in sight. If I worked at an Investment Bank, I'duse more discretion.

Originally Posted by Diego

scribble253 wrote:

When I think of amusement park employees, "professionalism" isn't a word that comes to mind.
Holla at those bunnies.

Word...you just being friendly and asking for their #s is a part of the job.
You needed her # to find out how her experience @ the park was...lol

Back
Top Bottom