How do you usually approach girls at parties?

bronle

Banned
Do you just be on some grab a random %#%@# and have her grind steez or do you do it as if you were approaching her to ask her out?

Curiosity.

In the most non-thirsty way possible, which is very hard cause every female thinks any attention at all towards them
means you wanna &@^#'em. Even 4's think that.

Drunk tip. As simple as that. It goes either positively or negatively. If negative on to the next one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

In the most non-thirsty way possible, which is very hard cause every female thinks any attention at all towards them
Dudes done gassed these chicks beyond belief, its fairly disgusting 
30t6p3b.gif

just dont seem desperate, act like its nothing to you when u approach her, as far as conversation goes its common sense..nothing corny

p.s. as much as girls say looks dont matter, they do when your just approaching a random girl at a party..
wink.gif

I'm the last man standing after a long night of drinking. The chicks have no choice but to go with me.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Seriously. Its become like 80% of the battle to achieve this. Simple hellos are perceived as thirst now.

Originally Posted by kickstart

"I can make you famous, just give me one night."
TreySongz?

dannyboy is right tho.
If a girl is givin u that eye contact

girl-attracted-to-cocky-man.jpg

Just walk up and say wassup.

It's a party so the environment is more conducive to girls being more approachable than not.

But you have to be confident at first. Just do it plehboi.

i approached these two black girls a couple of weeks ago and i asked them if they liked Tyler Perry movies.
they said no, so i said "thank God!" and they laughed like they were listening to Killing 'Em Softly for the first time

FULLPROOF: walk over and spill your drink on her.
A) if she likes you she will be like "dude, don't worry. it was just an accident." Proceed to wipe her down.
B) if she thinks you are ugly she will be like "dude, you're a moron; be careful doofus". Proceed to spill a drink on another girl.

get up behind them and then when she turns around and smiles grab her hand and get the dry humpin if she dont smile then u ugly

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i approached these two black girls a couple of weeks ago and i asked them if they liked Tyler Perry movies.
they said no, so i said "thank God!" and they laughed like they were listening to Killing 'Em Softly for the first time

impressive. be my wingman you cleft chinned cutie

Originally Posted by suge67

A) if she likes you she will be like "dude, don't worry. it was just an accident." Proceed to wipe her down.
B) if she thinks you are ugly she will be like "dude, you're a moron; be careful doofus". Proceed to spill a drink on another girl.

I'm glad you misspelled it because this surely isn't fool proof. Gonna get slapped up boi.

Originally Posted by suge67

Spilling beer is a party foul

after you get that seductive, sexy eye contact, ease your way over there, grab her hand, & enjoy that twerk.

After the song is over, she may keep going for another song, so let her do that. If she stops after one song, small talk.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Eye contact play boy. That'll be your invite. From there it's just small talk.
tru dat. 
gotta be able to read female body language. says way more then what their mouth could ever say
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom