How does everyone feel about the stealth XX3's?

I finally got a pair, after wanting them for awhile and coming across an awesome deal.  I honestly think they're probably one of top-ten favorite Jordans ever.   Such a beautiful shoe, excellent performance, super comfortable, great quality/craftsmanship, and highly underrated in my opinion.  My first pair of Jordans was when I was 8 or 9, and had the OG Infrared VI's.  I've had at least 1-3 colorways of every single series Jordan at one point another in my lifetime, so I know my shoes. (quality-wise, performance-wise, etc.)

Just wondering what everyone here thinks of them. 

I love my xx3's I have the motorsports, blk/stealth and the wht/Carolina. They are def in my top five. I want the white and red pair too. Just haven't come across a good price on em.

love both stealth xx3's. the argyle stitching is so much nicer than the double helix looking thing.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

yeah i love mine too! a lot of people slept on this shoe!
Not sure how many people actually slept on those cuz it was probably right up there in popularity with the Titaniums imo....

I love mine...wish I got multiple pairs....a little faded at the toe as sosmoove said but still in great condition, definitely a fav. of mine!

Good for you OP for getting a pair of these at a good deal so long after the release!

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Might be my favorite ever

same here.  i just picked up a backup DS pair last week on iss for 185 shipped.  also picked up the white/red pair off the same dude they should be getting here today.  all i need now are the motor sports. 

XX3 was the best sig in a LONG time. I can't remember the last time there was so much buzz for a sig like when the Motorsports/UNC/Bulls colorways came out. Cats were camping for them!

I love the stealth colorway. I'm also looking to pick up another pair DS. I beat my Old Loves to the ground. Good thing I have another pair heh...

I only own all-star 23s and i was dissappointed with the sizing. Got my normal jordan size 11 and they fit really big to me. Double socks when i ball in them and im ok but still not perfect.

I thought they performed pretty well but i still play in my 21s and hyperizes (take that Detroit pistons) over these. But looks wise...they are gorgeous.

great shoe to end the series IMO...mad comfortable and seem like they go with anything...I need another pair to play in

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

XX3 was the best sig in a LONG time. I can't remember the last time there was so much buzz for a sig like when the Motorsports/UNC/Bulls colorways came out. Cats were camping for them!

I love the stealth colorway. I'm also looking to pick up another pair DS. I beat my Old Loves to the ground. Good thing I have another pair heh...
Agreed.

Post some pics.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom