How does everyone feel about the stealth XX3's?

I love them very nice J, I got married in my pair.
pimp.gif

fce3651b3b372e42ed583af63b19cdf0e9acd0ef.pjpg

i love em....top 10 imo but need to cop a pair asap still looking for a 9.5 for a reasonable price

That was my first CW of all the XX3's and it was instant love when I first got them. I wore them to death and they faded alot when I used this citrus based shoe cleaner. Thankfully I found a DS pair on Ebay for a nice price. But yea it's in my top 5 as well.

they look
smokin.gif

xx3's were a great looking shoe, but the drawback was how they look with jeans on (imo).

overall
pimp.gif

I LOVE my pair and if I was thinking I would've snatched another pair up.I found it pretty ironic that a shoe that looks like THAT would actually be as comfortable as it is.I mean it's not your everyday shoe.

I agree with many of you, the stealth is an absolute favorite and a comfortable shoe. I got mine dirt cheap a bit after they first released. Thinking of getting another pair so I can wear it after my current is done for. Good thing is that they haven't gone up in value.

I really mess (insert another four letter word here) with that shoe, i love that colorway

I really mess (insert another four letter word here) with that shoe, i love that colorway

naahhh.... i loved em when they were ds... but after 10 wears... cmon.. suede gets reaaal ashy!! and gets dirty pretty easily... 23z are getting hard to find nowdays... especially the bulls and UNC colorway.. like 3-4 months ago they were all over ebay for 150 shipped.. now... its more like 200 shipped.. oh yeaa what happened to the all stars?? i see every now then ppl selling a ds pair for 120-140$??

I have the stealth blk/red 23's
LOVE them
they are a bit stiff for balling
however, they are nice shoes to wear with suits

love mine. I know im in the minority here but I don't rock b-ball shoes casually, only wear em for ball. 
Cushioning is awesome and once the break in period is over, the stiffness goes away. IMO a great 

performance shoe....

Originally Posted by loskickking23

i dont think the 23's could have been done any better............!!!!!!
other than the ashy suede... errythings coo

Back
Top Bottom