How does everyone feel about the stealth XX3's?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

LOVE em both (white/stealth and black/stealth)

Agreed...................White stealths are way underated!!!
pimp.gif

I've always liked stealth XXs over these. Then again, I've always liked XXs and XX1s over XX3s, but that's just me. A lot of you guys got hyped up off this being the "Last Sig". Which is why so many of you have 2-5 pairs on ice. I really hate to hurt you guy's feelings, but non of these will ever be worth over 300$ (yes even the titaniums). Reason why? Because everyone and their mom has a deadstock pair. I know I just made someone mad, so feel free to quote and flame.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Always appreciate the XX3s...

3264837162_7667dd1b62_b.jpg
^ very
smokin.gif

I love the old loves. They're my favs. I was able to get  a pair but it's an 11.5 and I'm an 11. Still looking..

Last a bit too narrow.

Too little movement in the midsole, too much in the ankle.

Still, best Tinker designed Jordan since the XIV... XX was clunky and gimmicky.

loved the design of the XX3s ...but the comfort of the sole left much to be desired. i wish they did more colorways with a tumbled leather toebox too.

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

I've always liked stealth XXs over these. Then again, I've always liked XXs and XX1s over XX3s, but that's just me. A lot of you guys got hyped up off this being the "Last Sig". Which is why so many of you have 2-5 pairs on ice. I really hate to hurt you guy's feelings, but non of these will ever be worth over 300$ (yes even the titaniums). Reason why? Because everyone and their mom has a deadstock pair. I know I just made someone mad, so feel free to quote and flame.
roll.gif

What? The Titaniums are already worth well over $300, I dunno where you've been looking..

Definitely beautiful shoe.  I'm pissed i slept on these.  Still want a pair for a decent price.

Probably one of the best Jordan's ever created.  The design was unique- second to none (so much so that there was no need to over-brand the shoe, which was a sign of elegance).  Michael Jordan's signature and thumbprint was nice touches (because you'd never find these characteristics on other Jordan's PERIOD!).  The colors were executed well and they were performance and casual friendly.  If MJ had worn these and wrote a fairy tale within an NBA season with the Chicago Bulls, the XX3's could probably be ranked up with the XI, XIII and other vintage models.  Just my 2 cents. 

Yeah, it's kind of funny.  I was looking for a pair last year, and they weren't the easiest pair to find under retail.  But I got them a couple of weeks ago for $100 shipped, VNDS.  Absolutely love them.  Beautiful shoe.  Thinking about picking up the White/Red colorway, but not too much of a white color based shoe guy.  But I do definitely have my eyes on another pair just in case.  As for the suede part getting ashy, there's products out there that condition the suede.  Light coat over the suede, and it'll prevent it from getting ashy!

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

roll.gif
What?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

These were the first pair of XX3's I wanted, but I waited on them a little too long and couldn't find my size anywhere.

If I could go back in time, I wouldn't pass these up.

stealths are great. way better than some of the other colorways that released with lower quality materials.

Back
Top Bottom