how far into your relationship(gucci!)

was it that you told your girl you loved them(for the 1st time)? How did you know when the time was right

(Nerd) am I high???? (high)

It came out when I was drunk about seven months in. She cried because she was happy and also drunk. I guess for me the right time was when it just came outwithout me thinking about it.

i was jus wonderin cuz i keep gettin pressured about the situation of sayin it and i do like her alot but imo its entirely to soon to be sayin %*%@ like thatso i was jus tryin too see where everybody else was

Don't do it.....I fell into that trap too many times, it's not worth it. If you don't really mean it, don't say it.

Only said it to one...I'm thinking it was like 6-7 months...maybe was a bit premature but in the long run I don't regret it...

I dont have a problem saying even tho i dont mean it...but that usually gets em hookd.

As soon as I thought it would lead to smashing for the 1st time.

roll.gif
that makes sense
the things we'll say to smash
laugh.gif

but yea i think when those words are said(when its genuine) it adds somethin different to a relationship that im not ready for right now. i already think icare about ol girl more than i should
smh.gif
. i dont think illbe sayin that for a while unless i get smashed. if that happens aint no tellin what i might say
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Man that's the "use only in case of emergency" red button in a glass case as far as I'm concerned.

my girl said it first about 2 months into dating.. she didnt even realize she said it

but yeah we both meant it

about to be 6 months
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

if u gotta say i love you to smash. your doing it wrong.

She was my bestfriend for some years, so I can't remember when first time I said it because she seen me through my worst, but 1st time I told her as agirlfriend was on Day 1
happy.gif

It's just one of those cases
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom