How frequent do you get a haircut and how much you pay?

I have long hair so me trying to cut it would be a disaster. It would be uneven everywhere and I'm not good at blending. I have a slickback haircut yakuza / goodfellas style.

f a barber boy
time to stop letting the man dictate how we should have our hair!
let it run free and grow beautiful!
stop letting the man profit from your hair and shame you if you choosing to go against the grain!
dont take it anymore!

I'm sorry but this is bull, I understand that its expensive but other races have to pay to keep their hair neat as well. Whites and Asians pay a lot more for haircuts from what I've heard from my boys. Every race has a basic standard of what's considered a "Professional" looking cut. I don't see white CEOs and Doctors with mullets.

Now here is the caveat, only old black dudes with multiple degrees and PhDs are allowed to rock this look. :lol:

View media item 154466

There are a few exceptions, the point is only older folks can get away with looking like this in the corporate world. I know some white doctors that rock dreads and a beard, looking straight out the 60s. :smokin

:rolleyes 0] you sound like the man!
tumblr_mctijor6Tp1ryb0hd.gif

i was just joking :\

Wait whyhellothere is black? :wow:

nah dominican papi

i own clippers
Cut my own hair or have a homie do it but usually im rocking that 3on top 1 on bottom so its not even that hard to do myself

I'm sorry but this is bull, I understand that its expensive but other races have to pay to keep their hair neat as well. Whites and Asians pay a lot more for haircuts from what I've heard from my boys. Every race has a basic standard of what's considered a "Professional" looking cut. I don't see white CEOs and Doctors with mullets.
Now here is the caveat, only old black dudes with multiple degrees and PhDs are allowed to rock this look.
laugh.gif

There are a few exceptions, the point is only older folks can get away with looking like this in the corporate world. I know some white doctors that rock dreads and a beard, looking straight out the 60s.
smokin.gif
Sad but true reality, and it has EVERYTHING and NOTHING to do with race 
laugh.gif

Every 3 to 4 weeks, I like to keep my hair long for a bit. 10 bucks from this lady, and 5 bucks for tip. 15 bucks total.

Last edited:
^When I went to school in SoCal, I went to a Vietnamese owned barbershop. Taper/fade with razor shave for $8. But he had asian, latino, and I recently saw a black guy working there too. I don't know why he charges so little, its in Bellflower.

I moved back up north, now I got to a salon with all Vietnamese women workers that charges $8 as well, although they are not as good as the barbershop I used to go to.

My favorite barbershop is $20 a cut with a $5 tip, so I do not frequent that place often.

between $10 and 15.

I just get a taper fade and let the hair grow.

I go to art school, though.

I rarely get hair cuts . Everybody , always tell me you barely get haircuts. I feel my hair looks way better grown out . When I do get hair cut it's 12 dollars and I don't tip (fck i look like ) .

$20 every 3 weeks that's if i feel like getting a cut, i usually let my hair grow a bit before i get tapered, women consesus shows that i look better with longer hair
nthat.gif
 i use to cut my hair but it ends up growing in dirty

Last edited:
moms owns hair salons so i just pop in any time i want when shes not busy. maybe once a week or 2 weeks. free FTW!

Back
Top Bottom