How great is Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)?

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Tearz 10/10
pimp.gif
 so underrated. That sample is haunting 
frown.gif
And had the best Ghostface verse of all time. That song made him my instant favorite in the group.

YO!
Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Shame on a $@*$% is the weakest to me.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That beat is so ill. And Part II of "7th Chamber" is stupid ill with the bassline.

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Shame on a $@*$% is the weakest to me.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That beat is so ill. And Part II of "7th Chamber" is stupid ill with the bassline.

DF!!!

Can't name a whack song

And to what was alluded to, their movement and plan can't be repeated. Only few could have a success with that blueprint.

Can't name a whack song

And to what was alluded to, their movement and plan can't be repeated. Only few could have a success with that blueprint.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Album was ok.

Normally I'd respect people's opinions, but this album being legendary is non-negotiable.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Album was ok.

Normally I'd respect people's opinions, but this album being legendary is non-negotiable.

blogged about a few days ago

Peace and power to the LEGENDARY Wu-Tang Clan. On this day 17 years ago they released their group debut album Enter the Wu-Tang(36 Chanbers) widely regarded as the greatest group album of all time and more importantly, changed my life forever. The Wu-Tang clan laid down the blueprint for how hip-hop groups would operate as force beyond the music and paved the way for all of our favorite posses that would follow; including Rocafella, The Dungeon Family, G-Unit, G.O.O.D. music, and countless others. Peace to the GZA, RZA, Ghostface Killah, Method Man, Old Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Raekwon the Chef, Masta Killa, and Cappadonna; The Wu-Tang Clan

blogged about a few days ago

Peace and power to the LEGENDARY Wu-Tang Clan. On this day 17 years ago they released their group debut album Enter the Wu-Tang(36 Chanbers) widely regarded as the greatest group album of all time and more importantly, changed my life forever. The Wu-Tang clan laid down the blueprint for how hip-hop groups would operate as force beyond the music and paved the way for all of our favorite posses that would follow; including Rocafella, The Dungeon Family, G-Unit, G.O.O.D. music, and countless others. Peace to the GZA, RZA, Ghostface Killah, Method Man, Old Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Raekwon the Chef, Masta Killa, and Cappadonna; The Wu-Tang Clan

Back
Top Bottom