How great is Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)?

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Album was ok.

Normally I'd respect people's opinions, but this album being legendary is non-negotiable.

His post being sarcasm is non-negotiable.

Look at his damn user name and sig.

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Album was ok.

Normally I'd respect people's opinions, but this album being legendary is non-negotiable.

His post being sarcasm is non-negotiable.

Look at his damn user name and sig.

Here's what I find most incredible about this record: it's "hardcore" in terms of sound and style, yet you can play this record sitting around with your friends. It's a "fun" record too. Maybe I've listened to 36 Chambers too many times, but I listen to this record and smile to myself as I'm hearing it. It will never leave my personal top 10 of any genre because I remember the first dozen times I heard it. It was truly unique in every possible way.

Here's what I find most incredible about this record: it's "hardcore" in terms of sound and style, yet you can play this record sitting around with your friends. It's a "fun" record too. Maybe I've listened to 36 Chambers too many times, but I listen to this record and smile to myself as I'm hearing it. It will never leave my personal top 10 of any genre because I remember the first dozen times I heard it. It was truly unique in every possible way.

i get chills listening to the interviews on that album because they basically said what they were gonna do...and did it 10-fold

i get chills listening to the interviews on that album because they basically said what they were gonna do...and did it 10-fold

Back
Top Bottom