How hard is it not to think with your penis? vol. Mind-Penis Dualism

balloonoboy

Banned
So yea I have a girl and we're in love, but I'm always trying to smash my ex. I know it's wrong, but it's hard not to listen to my head--yea, that one--when I've been listening to it all of my adolescent and burgeoning adult years. I always try to think rational with the other head, but it's always the right answer. It's always the easier way out, but there's not fun in that. (Though there is a piece of mind which is hard to come by after you've cheated.)

So what I've decided to do is block all texts and numbers from my ex, because well, that urge isn't going to go away, but I can do something to combat it.

Too all my NT brethren and sistren, who are either tied down or free, how hard is it to not think with your penis/vagina?

"My mind is telling me no, but my body's, my body's telling me yeahhh!"

its not hard at all
grin.gif

...right Tiger?!

Spoiler [+]

My %!%# tells me if a girl is attractive or not, and whether or not I want to smash their guts around. My mind has no involvement.

So I guess it's impossible for me to not think with my little head.

I know the feeling OP. The urge will always be there. Its like smoking, even though you quit as soon as someone lights one up in front of you the urge comes back. You did the right thing blocking out your ex. Theres a reason shes your ex so obvviously there was something that made you say you were done with that box. Focus on that

especially when you have that one ex who laid that pipe like it was going out of style.....
smh.gif

but i never doubt my will power. i've gone THIS long without it, i'm sure i can hold out for longer. *byaaaaaw*

pics of ex and current girl are necessary to determine whether said urges are warranted or not.

Wasn't there an article someone posted on here a week or so ago where a woman said men can't help it. It is in our DNA to look and contemplate??? 
laugh.gif

That's my excuse.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Wasn't there an article someone posted on here a week or so ago where a woman said men can't help it. It is in our DNA to look and contemplate??? 
laugh.gif

That's my excuse.

I can relate

Going against nature

If my penis wants it Im giving it the gift of vagina whenever necessary...... thats love

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So yea I have a girl and we're in love, but I'm always trying to smash my ex. I know it's wrong, but it's hard not to listen to my head--yea, that one--when I've been listening to it all of my adolescent and burgeoning adult years. I always try to think rational with the other head, but it's always the right answer. It's always the easier way out, but there's not fun in that. (Though there is a piece of mind which is hard to come by after you've cheated.)

So what I've decided to do is block all texts and numbers from my ex, because well, that urge isn't going to go away, but I can do something to combat it.

Too all my NT brethren and sistren, who are either tied down or free, how hard is it to not think with your penis/vagina?

"My mind is telling me no, but my body's, my body's telling me yeahhh!"
What does this mean?

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Not hard at all I am like Dexter sex is nothing to me. Dont want it! Dont need it!

feel bad for you and i do not accept your opinion since you do not have a valid one.

I'm not about to post pics, as they're totally irrelevant.

I've thought about this a bit more since the initial post and I think it has a lot to do with finding those reinforcing qualities in someone you love. Once these qualities are found, the chance of cheating is minimized, almost extinguished, due to the fact that it would be very aversive to lose these qualities if the person were to leave you. Like say for cheating.

So the best way to prevent this is to take preventative measures that will make it harder for you to succumb to temptation. Like say blocking an ex.

Back
Top Bottom