How hard will it be to find the 2008 OLYMPIC 6s?

My bro works at FinishLine and he looked these up for me. I'm from Upstate NY and he said the only Finishline in our district getting these sneakers, isthe one out in Buffalo. And they are only getting 2 size 9's (which is my size, dunno about other sizes). He says they were listed as quickstrikes as wellwhen he looked them up. Not trying to build hype, just reporting to you all what he told me. I was going to get these, but since they gonna be way out inBuffalo, it's an easy pass.. Not going to take a 4 hour drive for these Crayola sneaks..

Originally Posted by Original Concept

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

... will I have to line up outside of the store to get a pair?
roll.gif
HAHa....sorry, thought that was a joke...

.....I doubt it'll be difficult to get these....unless they decided to take the stiching off the toe box

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm thinking about passing on this for the ALIFE Asics release on the same day...not sure yet still on the fence...may copp if I can get a good deal onthem...

I can understand the hate on the hideous stiching on the toebox and the excessive use of patent, but to hate on the colors is rediculous. There have been somehideous colored J's to drop and people have gone ape @##% over them. These colors aren't bad at all. They're actually dope. Also, what's withall the homophobic jokes? These colors are gay? Really? Wow. No wonder I took a break from NT for a while. Immature children. Grow the ***# up.

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

I know that they are coming out June 7th but will I have to line up outside of the store to get a pair?

also will every Footaction get them in?

Thank you very much for the help!

Like finding hay in a haystack
tongue.gif

Since all I've heard is people talk @%$# about these...it should be easy to get em. But you know those people that talk @%$# still cop! I don't carewhat anyone says. IM COPPIN!

I got the Carmines so its No way I could put these on over the carmines.....I will put the wifey in em though

How Much will Kids sizes be??

it won't be too hard to get your hands on one (or two, or three) - just do your homework pimpin
glasses.gif

Just check out all the bonfires in your area - maybe if you get in quick enough you can rescue a pair

they r not limited as we all thing they are ..i had my freind air randz and flipjays tell me they not limited just a nother qucik selling j's

Just check out all the bonfires in your area - maybe if you get in quick enough you can rescue a pair
I dont usualy do this but......
indifferent.gif
That joke was a bitof a reach. Let them come a little more naturally.
wink.gif

im getting these... all of yall can hate but these will def sell... and like everyone else said.. most ppl say they hate em yet some how on release date theyend up "coppin" a pair because it started to grow on them.. but yeah.. shouldn't be TOO hard to get these... well c.. only 3 days..!!

Originally Posted by windycity58

they r not limited as we all thing they are ..i had my freind air randz and flipjays tell me they not limited just a nother qucik selling j's
yo what are you saying?

i don't understand the hate either when half of these MF's on NT were ridin' bapesta's hard a couple of summers ago, and not to mention theworld cup af1's.

and i bet some of the people in this post DO have some bape's.

Back
Top Bottom