How has NT influenced you?

What are somethings you picked up from NikeTalk that you use outside of NikeTalk... like when your chilling with your friends or something..

For me, it would be the "ducktales" term.. lol.. Whenever I am with my friends and they something that isn't believable I say"ducktales".. or "pics or it didn't happen".. you?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I listened to The Pack before I was on NT, now I listen to MF Doom, Lupe, Wu Tang, Hi Tek, Jay Z, Nas, Mos Def, etc.

Originally Posted by New Wu

I listened to The Pack before I was on NT, now I listen to MF Doom, Lupe, Wu Tang, Hi Tek, Jay Z, Nas, Mos Def, etc.
laugh.gif
soundin' like a straight infomercial

-NT has taught me to stay true to yourself, no matter how many people disagree with your views.
-Whip it out
-NT made me an even funnier individual
-Cynical...it something seems to good to be true, IT'S A TRAP
-I call duck tales on everything

ma ^&%(& niketalk showed me how to dress right cuhz, i got 501s cuhz i got so many tight shirts and supremes cuhz you done even knoe i rasterbated myroom got my room all hypebeasted up buy hey id like to thank yall cause before i used to dress like a chunti
and now i dont get beat up at school because now i can verbualyl abuse them because thanks to nt roasters..i used their style of roasting and used it in reallife

Originally Posted by NikFiend

Originally Posted by New Wu

laugh.gif
soundin' like a straight infomercial

laugh.gif
But like MR MONDAY NIGHT I definitely whip it out, no questions asked.

i stopped buying jordan's. other than 3's and 4's.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

ma ^&%(& niketalk showed me how to dress right cuhz, i got 501s cuhz i got so many tight shirts and supremes cuhz you done even knoe i rasterbated my room got my room all hypebeasted up buy hey id like to thank yall cause before i used to dress like a chunti
and now i dont get beat up at school because now i can verbualyl abuse them because thanks to nt roasters..i used their style of roasting and used it in real life
Damn glad you ain't a chunt anymore
laugh.gif

Now I have mad swagger at a hundredth thousand trillion billion

My standards in women have quadrupled too...... nothing but dimes

I will also be buying an M3 as soon as I make it...... BEFORE 25 of course

pimp.gif

Pisses a brotha off most of the time nowadays. JB forum is trash. general to have some laughs

I
indifferent.gif
people a lot
My taste in music is better than it was
I have that "unique" sense of humor that only NTers have
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

NT has influenced me to be a procrastinator.

pretty much. Whenever I have something important to do, I hop on NT, lose track of time, & suffer the consequences. Thanks NT
pimp.gif

It influenced me to put on the Rich Boy face every time I see a chick with a fatty..

I be wondering if I'm the only NT'er that does that..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

It influenced me to put on the Rich Boy face every time I see a chick with a fatty..

I be wondering if I'm the only NT'er that does that..

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
naw, you're not the only one.

I make real life stonefaces.
and whenever one of my friend tells me a story I dismiss them if they dont have any pics
pimp.gif

just joking..but seriously.no pics no read.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

"where they do that at"
"YNS"
"pics?"
"cool story bro"

along with these 3 emoticons...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

oh and nt has raised the bar for my standard of things that nice.

Back
Top Bottom