how is applebee's still open?

lettuce be reality here , if you go to applebees ....theres a good chance your poor.

i'd go as far as to say you come home from a broken home ,or a motor home

half off appetizers after 9 , explosive diarrhea after 10

its like the store brand version of chili's 

i suppose its like denny's in the sense that you never TRULY expect to go there , you just END UP there

its not even much cheaper than chilis , they putting 15 dollar mircowavable tv dinners on the menu

who's their demographic ?.....how are they still in business?

Applebees during football season>>>>>> You're not getting wings and liquor for cheaper ANYWHERE

Everything you said is wrong too

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Jerry Springer and Maury people keep it open. They go there to celebrate finding out who their baby father is an finding love with their hermaphrodite ****** first cousin

Judging people based on where they eat?
mean.gif

Hope you're trolling
ive eaten there before big dawg , on several occasions ....it was mostly written hyperbole 

i thought we could just come togethor as a community of niketalkers and slander applebees

for their trash food and service........

Judging people based on where they eat? :smh:

Hope you're trolling
ive eaten there before big dawg , on several occasions ....it was mostly written hyperbole 

i thought we could just come togethor as a community of niketalkers and slander applebees
for their trash food and service........

I get what you mean, but its the area that you live in or where the applebees is located.

I mean if you put a Ruths Chris in the hood then hood people will eat there.

Jerry Springer and Maury people keep it open. They go there to celebrate finding out who their baby father is an finding love with their hermaphrodite ****** first cousin
laugh.gif

i mean , c'mon ....the best thing on that menu is the baked potato....and i its pretty hard to mess up a potato

I mess with Applebee's every once in a while. I only go for the half off appetizers. The boneless buffalo wings and nachos are heat! Actually Chili's is trash where I live, but Ive had it other places and it was pretty good.

Applebees is like going to the club in the suburbs, joint is always rocking during sports seasons.

Applebees in Pinole area in Cali is like a pre club spot or something. People seriously go there to pre drink before to the city. Kid you not.....Applebees were selling jello shots there.

backed.  food's horrible, beers are watered down, the lighting is bad and it's just a bad experience all around.  id rather hit up bdubs

Back
Top Bottom