how is applebee's still open?

off topic, I never used to go to Olive Garden bc i thought it was for ratchets (used to live in the DMV) went to Olive Garden here in Las Vegas and the place was actually pretty classy.

How and why are the Olive Gardens in the dmv so terrible?

Last edited:
Applebees doesn't cook tho...that "food" is microwaved

An while we're on the subject of terrible restaurants. Add TGI Fridays, Chili's, and Outback Steakhouse to your list. Oh and Olive Garden.

Im training a manager from a applebees. They have $10k nights daily, in the middle of nowhere.

Food succs, yea, thats only cause im a chef. My opinion doesn't count for the other millions of people.

Applebease be coming through in the clutch at midnight. The one by me closes at 1. I'm actually pretty fond of their burgers and appetizers.

An while we're on the subject of terrible restaurants. Add TGI Fridays, Chili's, and Outback Steakhouse to your list. Oh and Olive Garden.
you obviously have no appreciation for ribs...
grin.gif

Chili's is terrible as well :x food just looks and tastes disgusting and cheap :x :x :x :x

Applebees in the trap
Order ribs by the rack
With Bourbon sauce
cant tell me Jack

-MonStar

backed.  food's horrible, beers are watered down, the lighting is bad and it's just a bad experience all around.  id rather hit up bdubs

ay man, i actually like buffalo wild wings, i dont know why people hate on it.

havent had much other than the chicken strips. need to try some othet stuff

Add Ruby Tuesdays to this list as well..worked there for a year..

Dave and Buster's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Applebees

Dave and Buster's is even worse..will never go back there..

Stop it 5
indifferent.gif
. Those are the top 2 chains

Last edited:
I don't like to go to places like Applebee's (Chili's, Dallas BBQ, Olive Gardens, Dave and Busters, Uno's etc) but their like Mc Donalds sometimes you end up there even though you know the food is meh

Back
Top Bottom