how is applebee's still open?

Applebbe's sucks, when I was stationed in Maine, thats the only quality restaraunt i could eat at, it makes me sick to my stomach just remembering..

^^^ your post makes no sense. Your first say they suck, then say they are the only quality restaurant you could eat at.

The Olive Garden & Outback slander :smh:

Are they that bad where you guys live? Or does NT just dislike everything?...

Gahh, I guess ima broke boy

mail
mail

Got an Applebee's right behind the crib, I stay in there.

Last edited:
I like how you asked how is applebee's still open in the thread title but the OP is filled with you roasting the place and ppl that eat there.

I've never had diarrhea from eating anything at applebees (which isn't a whole lot) or any of the other places like it :lol:
Applebbe's sucks, when I was stationed in Maine, thats the only quality restaraunt i could eat at, it makes me sick to my stomach just remembering..

Found the problem :lol:
Yeah I assumed all this hate is coming off where these ppl live. Employees are the main suspects more times than not for why you hate to eat at a certain place.

Last edited:
Applebee's ain't that bad. It is what it is. $1.99 long Islands and Bahama mamas. Although they are premixed they taste good and get the job done. We usually go for drinks and then order food. That appetizer sampler when half off and a few drinks will have you right.

i asked myself the same question after recieving a giftcard for this place about a year ago

1st, had to drive like 30 min out of my way to find one..

2nd, basically the same menu as chilis, taste horrible though (and chillis isnt great either)

3rd, plates are still over $13 and up :smh:

im glad i wasnt paying and had a gift car, but ill never step food in one of those places again..

I called it quality cuz the building & employees were nice, but the food sucked...jeezus everybody wants to be a funny man with gifs  & smart *** remarks

I used to love some of these chain restaurants especially Chilli's and Applebee's. Now I even suggest not tipping every time my friends take me. The service has really gone downhill :smh:

the only place that stays on point , chain restaurant wise, is IHOP.

If you want awesome food, go pay awesome prices. This is like complaining that chuckecheese is too loud and only sells pizza...... What were you expecting?
man its the same price as most other chain restaurants
What other chain restaurants? Red Lobster? Chili's? TGIF? Ruby Tuesdays? :lol:

They're all the same. You can't seriously be singling out Applebee's among places like that. Unless you're talking about actual good high quality restaurants.

in general chain restaurants suck, especially applebees. go support your local businesses guys, food is way better and you're supporting something important. you don't need to pay "awesome prices" for good food. GOOD value can be found in:smh: hole in the wall restaurants not applebees. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom