how is applebee's still open?

Bourbon Street Streak coming out on that sizzling skillet > You

This post is disgraceful and I will not tolerate it. :smh:

Give me a break. How about the following conditions:

1). live in suburbs where parents are homeowners (far from poor)

2). Bars in area few and far between

3). Go to applebees to enjoy a conversation with your pops over beer and wings

Meanwhile, Mr. "Cash Money," is out blowing cash at those high-end spots trying to give the illusion that he's not "poor" or from a "broken home." 

Stop with the generalizations. 

I don't look down on them but the only reason I'd go to Applebee's, Chili's, TGIFridays is if I'm in an area I don't know and it's the only recognizable option. Like if I have a layover and want a sit down meal/not fast food. The food is just nothing special to me and I'd rather seek out local good restaurants.

With Foursquare, Yelp, and Google Maps, there's really no excuse to even do this anymore. You can find good food if you want to, even if you don't know the area.

****** food is ****** food. Has nothing to do with being elitist.

Levittown+outside.jpg

/thread...

:pimp:

:smh: :smh: at these Captain Save-a-applebees

Willing to camp and drop $300 on some new kicks. But won't spend an extra $10 on a decent meal or drive an extra mile or two to eat somewhere worthy of human consumption.

Dumbest **** I've read in a good minute. Went there today for quick take out that fit my diet. Also go there with the homies all the time to chill.

View media item 223058

iLLest!
This looks like something I'd feed to my dog. 

looks like boston market...

I will gladly eat cheap take-out food or even McD's, I'll eat street food and even make use of a vending machine to form what I would consider a decent meal. 

But I will *not*, under almost any circumstance, waste any significant amount of time in a mediocre to sub-par chain restaurant.

would totally eat applebees over McDs anyday. hell ill take halal chicken and rice over a big mac.

ive never eaten there and out of all the chain restaurants ive only had fridays like twice.

based on the posts here im gonna assume yall get tipsy off that alcohol and it tricks you into thinking the foods freaking amazing.

Give me a break. How about the following conditions:

1). live in suburbs where parents are homeowners (far from poor)

2). Bars in area few and far between
3). Go to applebees to enjoy a conversation with your pops over beer and wings

Meanwhile, Mr. "Cash Money," is out blowing cash at those high-end spots trying to give the illusion that he's not "poor" or from a "broken home." 

Stop with the generalizations. 

their specials aren't that great and i know a local bar that has fire wings for a quarter and 2 for 1's 9pm to close. you cant tell me minneapolis is the only place with happy hour that isn't applebees.

Last few times I've been to Crapplebees the food was subpar, service sucked and the price went up. Cowboy burger used to be my joint like 10 years ago but it sucks now

their specials aren't that great and i know a local bar that has fire wings for a quarter and 2 for 1's 9pm to close. you cant tell me minneapolis is the only place with happy hour that isn't applebees.
Great. I know of no such place. 

food from local places for under 10 dollars

View media item 225556
5 authentic mexican tacos with a drink for 5 dollars.

View media item 225559
spicy tofu soup with a bunch of side dishes for 8 bucks.

View media item 225562
massive bowl of bomb *** pho for 7 bucks.

View media item 225566
an insanely delicious roast pork cuban sandwich for 8 bucks.

all these restaurants are walking distance from my apartment. deals like these are everywhere guys. local businesses will always give you the better value. stop being lazy and go try something new. applebees is microwaved processed ****.

Last edited:
Applebee's, Chilly's, TGIF's, Ruby Tuesday's...

You all say it's cheap; I say all of that stuff is overpriced food cooked by minimum wagers with a generic corporate recipe book. Don't even think about fresh ingredients. It's all mass-produced and probably GMO clones to beefen up the profits. That's what it taste like anyways.

I will straight up dump a chick on the side of the road if she asks me to take her to one of these establishments or if she tries to take me there. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom