how is applebee's still open?

I don't eat at those places, not even if I'm treated, but I always wondered why people will spend $10+ for a meal there when you can pony up a few more bucks and experience a culinary tour de force.

I guess that is middle America's way of dining out, but you don't have to be rich to eat like a king. It has less to do with income brackets and more to do with taste.

Oh? So we judge people's social status based on them going to applebees now? Ohhhh that's right, I forgot where I was. *looks at the sign on the door* What if I was hungry and just wanted to eat there? Get over yourselves people. :stoneface:

Some of you guys are soooooooo cool. Tell me, where can I eat to be cool like you guys. Make sure that this place is where only rich cool people go and the quality is that fit only for a king..... :smh:

Because there are still secretaries that go out to celebrate Sharon's leaving that god damn bastard.

:wow: :rofl: i literally laughed out loud, and not just a chuckle. the only thing i would have changed is the ladies name to rhonda. that place is always filled w/ middle aged milfs and going away/retirement/divorce parties.

but yeah applebees is cool for what it is, quick "real" food (as in not pink slime) on the cheap. my only complaint is that every one i have ever been to the service sucked.
The Applebees round my way has ladies karaoke night on Wednesdays AND its half off too after 9...the place be filled with grown joints getting they drink on, letting loose...easy pickings..

A long time ago my brother picked this place for his birthday dinner.

I called him up and was like, "Happy Birthday. I love you." And that was the end of that.

Last edited:
^^^It's a chain restaurant. The whole idea of a chain is for people to go an expect the same food and service at each one. An the **** sucks. You can go to one and get a fair idea of what the rest of the locations are like.

An :smh: :smh: at you for trying to bring racism into this.

HA! then don't go there. they're in business because people keep going there (or talking about it which is free advertising). the applebee haters are OBVIOUSLY in the minority if their still in business pumping out the same food and atmosphere.

you can make the same argument about restaurants or other companies or people and races: you don't put down a whole chain of restaurants just because of a few bad eggs :tongue:

A long time ago my brother picked this place for his birthday dinner.

I called him up and was like, "Happy Birthday. I love you." And that was the end of that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last time I ate there I had a steak and couldnt even make it back home
About halfway home on an already short train ride I had to get off and bomb a dunkin donuts bathroom

I only go for their wings. Call me what you will. Even better when they're half off after 9.

Everytime i ever been to Applebee's its always been what i expected....

Da demographic thats watches maury religously is da one i always

Find myself dining with.

I was there last night for a work party and yes it's crapplebees def, good sucks but the prices of booze is great

I get takeout a few times a week, their steak is pretty good on the go.  I've eaten in aswell, Op your REACHING hard.

Everyone goes to applebee's I dont notice a "TYPE" of individual that dine's there, but of course, I'm not Racist, Prejudice, or Just down right Ignorant like some folk...

Back
Top Bottom