HOW IS THIS STUFF LEGAL?

This. Dudes become dependent then when they find themselves in a situation where its not available they train like **** there's no longevity in that

Preworkouts shouldn't be depended on but they can be a great tool when used sparingly.

A good example is when you reach a plateau a preworkout will give you more focus and energy to break through
It's also for hardcore body builders who use it for a contest prep.
They cut calories to such a small number before a show that a preworkout can be used to get them to train at a higher level with minimum amounts of calories.

If you know what you are doing they can be helpful.
If you are a fat *** who needs a preworkout to get in the gym you are going to be doing yourself more harm than good.

Last edited:
Throw in some of this.. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeew

nose-tork.jpg

I'm telling yall I made a thread about erectile dysfunction awhile back cause I went through a phase where my **** would not get on swole for nothing. Couldn't find out wtf was wrong with me and come to find out people who took these workouts such as "Jack3d" had the EXACT same problem. Once I got off that bs my joint was back being harder than a bulletproof vest. Everybody is different but man that **** sucked

Yep. Its two people I know who were messing with these and ended up couldn't perform.

Heard about dudes just straight taking it to the head too :smh: . Don't you get kidney stones doing it all the time.

This is like straight up crack. I've been taken no pre workout since 08. The pre workout back then are pretty potent makes you feel like you could run through a wall. I was curling 60lb Dumbbells at one point. They had this T booster called pink magic O man let me tell you. It was the ishhh benching 3 plates like its nothing. I guess back then they would put lots drug/meth strains to make it more effective.

And don't take it at night cause you'll starring at the ceiling talking to yourself till 4-5 in the morning.
View media item 1779650

Last edited:
I'm cool off anything called angel dust lmao.

Anyone try pre jym? :nerd: I've heard good things about it. Thinking about copping [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Man this thread made me realize my boy is straight tweaking off this stuff. :lol: he works at gnc and competes in body building. Dude is always shaking his head like some weird tick and he has no less than 5 pre workouts on his counter at all times.

Man this thread made me realize my boy is straight tweaking off this stuff. :lol: he works at gnc and competes in body building. Dude is always shaking his head like some weird tick and he has no less than 5 pre workouts on his counter at all times.

If your boy competes and is tweaking, I`d put money GNC supps def are not the cause of it.

If he competes it's probably something else he's tweaking on lol

C4 ain't doing that famb, your mans a coke head brah

C4 ain't doing that famb, your mans a coke head brah

Nah. I've lived with a Coke head. He isn't on that.

Then your mans got a serious caffeine sensitivity.

Ole boy needs to quit before he starts eating random big girl yambs for preworkout money

Last edited:
I took Jack3d once over the summer before smashing. Damn near murdered that *****. Ain't been right since.
I'm telling yall I made a thread about erectile dysfunction awhile back cause I went through a phase where my **** would not get on swole for nothing. Couldn't find out wtf was wrong with me and come to find out people who took these workouts such as "Jack3d" had the EXACT same problem. Once I got off that bs my joint was back being harder than a bulletproof vest. Everybody is different but man that **** sucked
So which is it?
laugh.gif

I've read in here that it's either going to have you on ramen noodles chicken nugget status or have you about to kill the girl.

Last edited:
Fam. Imma tell you like this
I rearranged shorties cervix when I'm gone off the C4
I've been meaning to mix it with Henny
Someone said this in another thread that they were gonna do it that night but never came back with results 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom