How Long Do You Keep Your Underclothes For?

I'm sitting here bored, just finished laundry, and I noticed that I have some undershirts, boxers, and socks from about 6 years ago.  I buy new ones, but I keep the older ones here anyways.  Just interested to see how often you guys buy new ones, and if so, do you throw the older ones away?

I re-up heavy every year but everything has its own cycle ....my socks and boxers usually last 3 years because if the rotation depth....undershirts, not so much

I only throw my underclothes away if they're destroyed in some way or I can't fit it anymore. Otherwise I'm keeping it.

when its full of holes
laugh.gif

but with my shirts i cut them up and give them to my dogs to sleep on 

I buy new under shirts too but I keep the older ones.. I feel silly working out in a new white tee.. so I grab an older shirt. .

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I only throw my underclothes away if they're destroyed in some way or I can't fit it anymore. Otherwise I'm keeping it.
I think it's cause I don't like wasting money, but I still have the ones that are too big
laugh.gif
.  I was wearing a 34 waist about 2 years ago and I'm a 30 (if that) now.  I still have them
30t6p3b.gif

I dont like when my beaters get too loose.

On the other hand, boxers get really comfy when they're broken in and fit just right.

Beaters probably have a 6 or fewer month cycle, boxers maybe a little longer.

Hanes beaters, Calvin Klien boxers.

Spoiler [+]
I dont care if you didnt ask what kind.

Stained or holey shirts get relegated to work undershirts so I fenerall keep them foe a long time

Ive had some pairs of boxers for over 10 years... I consider those my lucky ones.... But once they start getting holes in the crotch area they get thrown out...

i have some wifebeaters from ~7 years ago that are literally hanging together by a thread
laugh.gif

#poor

I was sure Nt was going to say 2 weeks I like my stuff to fit tight, so when its starts getting loose. I have been to mesh like see through stage
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom