How long do you plan on being on NT?

What if you're on here for another 20 years assuming the world doesnt end and NT keeps going strong....I was thinking today and thought I dont know howmuch longer I will be on here for although its not something I really think about consciously...what if at one point you and your son happen to be on here atthe same time...il be 40 and my kids will be on here i think if that ever happens it will be time for me to walk away...haha

I guess what I am asking is....is it mature to be on NT? I can't picture myself going into threads an saying things like YNS or PS'ing pictures ofother users as a roast or posting funny gifs as well as beasting over celebrities, etc at age 30+

I plan to pass down this SN to my child, then he'll pass it down to his child, then he will get banned by Meth's great grandchild.

laugh.gif
Awww man....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I plan to pass down this SN to my child, then he'll pass it down to his child, then he will get banned by Meth's great grandchild.
i was gon post somethin similar.. damnit
laugh.gif

Good question... At the moment I'm thinking never. I mean people will always have site's that they go to, even as they age. It might just mean that Ipost irregularly.

I think a lot of us are the age where we'll be able to keep up with technology as we age and as it evolves.

Back
Top Bottom