How long does it take you to grow a beard?

If I cut to clean shaven and wanted to stay smooth, I'd have to shave at least daily. If I go more than 3 days without, my sideburns even start to grow towards my eyes from my cheeks like my whole face is going to be covered.

10 days for a sufficient beard... Probably a month to have a nice beard... I never go more than 2 weeks without shaving so I don't know...

I can grow a mean mexi stache and hair underneath my neck etc but nothing on my cheeks
frown.gif
my dad has a great beard idk what happened

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by itsnothin2ED

late 20's and just finally started growing a moustache
roll.gif

any tips/help on growing more facial hair?

i grow a good amount of facial hair but i have this crucial bald spot right at the mustache/goatee connection, my barber dead $@! told me to go home, wait for my girl to be on her period and ask her to borrow some period blood, do a facial with it and within a day or two, hair should start growing in....im sure he was trollin me...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

i grow a good amount of facial hair but i have this crucial bald spot right at the mustache/goatee connection, my barber dead $@! told me to go home, wait for my girl to be on her period and ask her to borrow some period blood, do a facial with it and within a day or two, hair should start growing in....im sure he was trollin me...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Forever apparently. My facial hair is sketch. Mustache= check. Sideburns= check. Begging of beard from sideburns= check. The rest = I'll let you know if it ever shows up.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

i grow a good amount of facial hair but i have this crucial bald spot right at the mustache/goatee connection, my barber dead %!+ told me to go home, wait for my girl to be on her period and ask her to borrow some period blood, do a facial with it and within a day or two, hair should start growing in....im sure he was trollin me...

Huh?
sick.gif
sick.gif
the hell is wrong with your barber?

I still get hit on by 14-17 year old females everyday and I'm 25.
tired.gif
i have a baby face but I can grow a respectable stache but that's about it. I can count the hairs on my chin. That's how pathetic it is.

it takes me about a week to start the process.

it still is not fully thick on one side , im only 21 though so it will happen....

I can't grow one to save my life. I'm on 3 weeks and I only have side burns and a patching moustache. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom