How many NTers have been members longer than me? (8years)

Class of 02'
pimp.gif

I've only had this SN for 3 years. I was lurking for majority of 2005. I don't use the first SN that I made because I can't remember the passwordfor it.

I been here since july 01 I just would never post, kinda now just really started since i been laid off from work.

Joined back in 2000, I was the one who posted the Olympic 6's ad from Slam Kicks magazine.
laugh.gif
That issue was how I found out about Niketalk, Russ wroteout the actual ezboard link in his column.

I wish I still had 6 pairs.
frown.gif

You got me by a few months. From the former (and most active) account:
07/16/01

Interestingly enough, this was actually my second account. My first one was a local EzBoard account so I had to make the switch to global so Icould post on all the hottest boards at the time, like Flipstikal's Keystyle forum and IS... Nevermind.
tired.gif

Joined 11/25/03....lurked for about a year before that tho.

When did the waiting list come into effect? Cause I also remember posting as soon as I signed up, but I definately remember people saying they had to wait fortheir account to be accepted around that time..

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Joined back in 2000, I was the one who posted the Olympic 6's ad from Slam Kicks magazine.
laugh.gif
That issue was how I found out about Niketalk, Russ wrote out the actual ezboard link in his column.

I wish I still had 6 pairs.
frown.gif
Sheesh, six pairs. That's $$$

May 13th 2002 is when I signed up with this name... but my first one (swingmanz) had to be in 01'

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

eek.gif

I remember Swingmanz.

Word to Shammgod and his pinwheels.

My-T.
Man.... What ever happened to Shammgod?

Join date...... 3/5/01

i remember it took me a year to figure out how to enable cookies from ezboard, something lke that... finally figured it out and joined in May 03

Back
Top Bottom