How Many of Us Play the "I'm going to wait until they text me first" Game

Originally Posted by RAWse

Most girls are too insecure to text you first..

ohwell.gif

THIS, even though i know shes down, im still doing it
laugh.gif

there's this 1 girl that i'm friends with (not dealing)... every time she msgs me or calls we have a good conversation and talk for hours on the phone. but whenever i send her a text, she seems uninterested in talking, sends me 1 word replies or something dumb so i just ignore it. i haven't talked to her in almost a month (she hasn't called or texted), but it doesn't bother me cause i've been busy.

i think she's trying to play this game, but i won't send her a text because i just get stupid +%! replies.

there's this 1 girl that i'm friends with (not dealing)... every time she msgs me or calls we have a good conversation and talk for hours on the phone. but whenever i send her a text, she seems uninterested in talking, sends me 1 word replies or something dumb so i just ignore it. i haven't talked to her in almost a month (she hasn't called or texted), but it doesn't bother me cause i've been busy.

i think she's trying to play this game, but i won't send her a text because i just get stupid +%! replies.

i pick and choose who to do this with.
after getting to know these chicks a bit more you begin to realize which ones will take the initiative or not.

Eh, sometimes.

We have to be pretty much be even when it comes to who initiates the texts/dates or whatever.

funny how I'm in this predicament now.

I've been initiating convos with this girl 2 times in a row on 2 separate occasions. Time for me to fall back and let her make somethin happen...

Eh, sometimes.

We have to be pretty much be even when it comes to who initiates the texts/dates or whatever.

funny how I'm in this predicament now.

I've been initiating convos with this girl 2 times in a row on 2 separate occasions. Time for me to fall back and let her make somethin happen...

i pick and choose who to do this with.
after getting to know these chicks a bit more you begin to realize which ones will take the initiative or not.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

It's an easier way to do things but has 1 major drawback: you don't get the girls you want... you get the girls who want you.

Word. But I can expound on this.

...I honestly hate to feel like I'm always dropping game on here, but I'm only speaking from experience. I met really bad female a few months back, due to extenuating circumstances, I'd figure I'll give her my digits, and if she calls, than it was meant for us to hit it off. She hit me up, and surely the ball was in my court because she called.

...From a guy's perspective, if you're going to expect her to hit you up first, you have to leave something for her to look forward to. It's almost as if there is an insatiable desire she has to have to get to know something about you. Its all based on first interaction, which can be tricky if you meet in a club, or something to the effect....Because you have to stand out more so than anyone else.

...Its a high risk, high reward maneuver.
To add to this... If you give her your number, make it easy for her to call you. Give her an excuse or whatever. That way she won't be stressed about it.
Of course the downside is she won't be as certain that you're interested in her, so you may find your way on the path to the friendzone.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

It's an easier way to do things but has 1 major drawback: you don't get the girls you want... you get the girls who want you.

Word. But I can expound on this.

...I honestly hate to feel like I'm always dropping game on here, but I'm only speaking from experience. I met really bad female a few months back, due to extenuating circumstances, I'd figure I'll give her my digits, and if she calls, than it was meant for us to hit it off. She hit me up, and surely the ball was in my court because she called.

...From a guy's perspective, if you're going to expect her to hit you up first, you have to leave something for her to look forward to. It's almost as if there is an insatiable desire she has to have to get to know something about you. Its all based on first interaction, which can be tricky if you meet in a club, or something to the effect....Because you have to stand out more so than anyone else.

...Its a high risk, high reward maneuver.
To add to this... If you give her your number, make it easy for her to call you. Give her an excuse or whatever. That way she won't be stressed about it.
Of course the downside is she won't be as certain that you're interested in her, so you may find your way on the path to the friendzone.

I texted a girl in the summer first all the time, took the L... fast forward to November, same girl now texts me first.. so basically ignore them and they want you?

I texted a girl in the summer first all the time, took the L... fast forward to November, same girl now texts me first.. so basically ignore them and they want you?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

not guaranteed. all you're doing is playing hard to get. if you want her to want you, just delay those responses by a few hours. it might work, might not. 
in the summer you prob seemed too needy/desperate by always texting

not guaranteed. all you're doing is playing hard to get. if you want her to want you, just delay those responses by a few hours. it might work, might not. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

agreed

agreed

agreed
sadly, most females fall for the "hard to get" crap. 
30t6p3b.gif

agreed
sadly, most females fall for the "hard to get" crap. 
30t6p3b.gif

all the time. i usually lose.

i'm really bi-polar on the subject. one day ill be like "+%%$ if i want her i gotta make it happen" then the next its like "this +!#** better start putting in some effort or its not worth the time."
laugh.gif

i'm really bi-polar on the subject. one day ill be like "+%%$ if i want her i gotta make it happen" then the next its like "this +!#** better start putting in some effort or its not worth the time."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

laugh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

laugh.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom