How Many of Us Play the "I'm going to wait until they text me first" Game

hit them with

what thang thing smell like?

or im packin 12 inches what it dew shawty?

works everytime

hit them with

what thang thing smell like?

or im packin 12 inches what it dew shawty?

works everytime

I used to talk to a girl last month, hooked-up with her a few times, and one day she just never answered my BBM back (and she read it too, that's the worst 
mad.gif
). I gave it a few days, asked her what happened, and she said "You could have BBMed me) and from there I didn't bother continuing to talk to her.

I used to talk to a girl last month, hooked-up with her a few times, and one day she just never answered my BBM back (and she read it too, that's the worst 
mad.gif
). I gave it a few days, asked her what happened, and she said "You could have BBMed me) and from there I didn't bother continuing to talk to her.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I texted a girl in the summer first all the time, took the L... fast forward to November, same girl now texts me first.. so basically ignore them and they want you?

not guaranteed. all you're doing is playing hard to get. if you want her to want you, just delay those responses by a few hours. it might work, might not. 
in the summer you prob seemed too needy/desperate by always texting
30t6p3b.gif
 This kills me because you may be thinking your not giving off that vibe or trying not to but she may see it just as that. Needy and desperate when its not either or.
Then when you fall back here she comes wanting attention again...........
tired.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I texted a girl in the summer first all the time, took the L... fast forward to November, same girl now texts me first.. so basically ignore them and they want you?

not guaranteed. all you're doing is playing hard to get. if you want her to want you, just delay those responses by a few hours. it might work, might not. 
in the summer you prob seemed too needy/desperate by always texting
30t6p3b.gif
 This kills me because you may be thinking your not giving off that vibe or trying not to but she may see it just as that. Needy and desperate when its not either or.
Then when you fall back here she comes wanting attention again...........
tired.gif

imo it all depends.. you know who to do this with..

if a chick doesn't reply to my first text then you get the clue.. this is where some people get lost at

if a chick doesn't reply to my first text then you get the clue.. this is where some people get lost at

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by bjm5295

all the time.

i'm really bi-polar on the subject. one day ill be like "+%%$ if i want her i gotta make it happen" then the next its like "this +!#** better start putting in some effort or its not worth the time."
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by bjm5295

all the time.

i'm really bi-polar on the subject. one day ill be like "+%%$ if i want her i gotta make it happen" then the next its like "this +!#** better start putting in some effort or its not worth the time."
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

This.

This.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

bkmac
define "hooked-up"
Making out at a bar
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
(hooked-up, to me at least, as a different meaning for my age group). She's a bit younger than me (all legal here) so that's all it was. Nothing special. It's just the fact of not responding back and then just deading conversations out of no where.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

bkmac
define "hooked-up"
Making out at a bar
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
(hooked-up, to me at least, as a different meaning for my age group). She's a bit younger than me (all legal here) so that's all it was. Nothing special. It's just the fact of not responding back and then just deading conversations out of no where.

how about this..

ive been talking to this girl since october...already went on our first "date"

that same night, she texts me saying thanks for taking her out yada yada yada...and we're texting and shes telling me how she wants to try some other stuff with me and activities she wants to do ect..you get the point

but this girl NEVER texts me first
indifferent.gif
...i feel like i should stop texting her completely..i see her in class twice a week btw
and we dont even text a lot though

what to do...what to do
30t6p3b.gif

how about this..

ive been talking to this girl since october...already went on our first "date"

that same night, she texts me saying thanks for taking her out yada yada yada...and we're texting and shes telling me how she wants to try some other stuff with me and activities she wants to do ect..you get the point

but this girl NEVER texts me first
indifferent.gif
...i feel like i should stop texting her completely..i see her in class twice a week btw
and we dont even text a lot though

what to do...what to do
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom