How many of yall still have Gfs/Bfs from high school?

Sad to say, it is more rare and rare now a days. I don't think people like that can make it in the long run personally. I know someone that has been with his girl since 8th grade and they actually made it to marriage and had a kid. Sadly, they are going through a divorce now. I lasted 7 years until my ex and I split. I wish I did it earlier. Such a waste of time.

Please
laugh.gif

My brother ended up marrying his high school girlfriend.

Dated for a few years after high school, moved in together, and then got married. Been together 4 years now.

Edit: They've been married four years, been together over 11 or 12 now counting high school.

Didn't have one in HS, didn't have one while in the Army, and don't have one right now in college.  And people wonder why I'm so angry towards women
smh.gif

roll.gif

no, but there is a girl who still is in hs that i like.
nerd.gif

we chill all the time, i just never tried to get anything popping. idk if i want to either.

but her body...
devil.gif

Got a co-worker who married his HS gf and he's been married for 38 years.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

roll.gif

no, but there is a girl who still is in hs that i like.
nerd.gif

we chill all the time, i just never tried to get anything popping. idk if i want to either.

but her body...
devil.gif
Cmon brah, you know what to do..

Just broke up with my highschool sweetheart. Got together sophmore year...just finished first year of college.

ive known my gf since highschool but we got together in college,, so its kinda like that lol

no, youre suppost to leave them when you graduate. College chicks>>>>

although I want to cop me one of those sneaker head HS chicks
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom