How many of you still care about shoes?

I lost interest in shoes a long time ago.If I do buy a pair of Nike or an athletic shoe it's to serve a purpose.  If I'm going to spend a lot of money on shoes I'd rather spend money on some Bruno Maglis. Shoot I'd even prefer a pair of Aldos over a pair of Nikes. I just stuck around on NT because this place is entertaining. I don't remember the last time I checked any section that's shoe related on here..

I lost interest in shoes a long time ago.If I do buy a pair of Nike or an athletic shoe it's to serve a purpose.  If I'm going to spend a lot of money on shoes I'd rather spend money on some Bruno Maglis. Shoot I'd even prefer a pair of Aldos over a pair of Nikes. I just stuck around on NT because this place is entertaining. I don't remember the last time I checked any section that's shoe related on here..

i was actually going to make a thread about this
laugh.gif
but i feel the same way. NT is very entertaining. i lost interest in shoes about 2 years ago and now just rock the same 2-3 pairs of shoes everyday. ill wear a pair of jordans once every few months but i wont spend over $60 for shoes now unless i really NEED them

i was actually going to make a thread about this
laugh.gif
but i feel the same way. NT is very entertaining. i lost interest in shoes about 2 years ago and now just rock the same 2-3 pairs of shoes everyday. ill wear a pair of jordans once every few months but i wont spend over $60 for shoes now unless i really NEED them

inb4youwereinit4thetrend

Kicks will always be a passion of mine. Everyone has their own thing, it might've just been a phase for some, and that's cool with me. I love shoes though.

I guess because when I was a kid I never got the shoes I wanted. Browsing the eastbays and so on, knowing all about the Griffeys, Pennies, Bettis', GPs, J's etc and never being able to have them that's just fueled it
laugh.gif

EDIT: Sneakerheads can kill themselves.

inb4youwereinit4thetrend

Kicks will always be a passion of mine. Everyone has their own thing, it might've just been a phase for some, and that's cool with me. I love shoes though.

I guess because when I was a kid I never got the shoes I wanted. Browsing the eastbays and so on, knowing all about the Griffeys, Pennies, Bettis', GPs, J's etc and never being able to have them that's just fueled it
laugh.gif

EDIT: Sneakerheads can kill themselves.

Finally after so many years...I think I can say I don't really care about shoes anymore.

Finally after so many years...I think I can say I don't really care about shoes anymore.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

I'm 18 in college.......

I LOVE SNEAKERS
pimp.gif

What are the reasons that sneakerheads lose interest???
tired.gif

money
style changed.....most sneakers don't go with how i dress

I'm 18 in college.......

I LOVE SNEAKERS
pimp.gif

tired.gif

money
style changed.....most sneakers don't go with how i dress

I haven't bought a pair of shoes from actual retail stores/online in 3 years.

I still have boxes on top of boxes in my closet. I'm looking forward to a few releases this year and early 2011 though.

Not waking up and standing in line just for shoes anymore though...
grin.gif

tired.gif

People have families and bills, at a point it just gets to be a hassle to keep up with release dates and stores and prices.

I'm still into kicks, though. I can never see myself being genuinely disinterested with the hobby, but I'm trying to slow down (even though I'm waiting on two pairs to come in right now).

tired.gif

People have families and bills, at a point it just gets to be a hassle to keep up with release dates and stores and prices.

I'm still into kicks, though. I can never see myself being genuinely disinterested with the hobby, but I'm trying to slow down (even though I'm waiting on two pairs to come in right now).

Back
Top Bottom