How many of you still care about shoes?

I haven't bought a pair of shoes from actual retail stores/online in 3 years.

I still have boxes on top of boxes in my closet. I'm looking forward to a few releases this year and early 2011 though.

Not waking up and standing in line just for shoes anymore though...
grin.gif

foreals tho. i remember when i first discovered niketalk i was always in the jordan brand forum LOL. +%@! i havent even clicked that section in YEARS. then i drifted away from jordans and was into air maxes and was always in nike retro... now i dont even give a *!+! about shoes. i mean, gimme a few simple pairs of decent kicks and im good. *!+! spendin dough on some hyped up kicks that you always wanna keep nds.

Also...you'd be surprised how stupid you feel wearing some kicks at my age (29 going on 30 in a couple of months). I got so much flack from wearing my Diamond SBs to work one day. Everyone thought I was borderline gay.....but that is coming from suits and other corporate goons. Still....I keep it low profile with just black shoes more so then the shoe I have in my closet like Lucky SBs, Sharks, etc. I am going to keep em for as long as I can and sell them for a couple of grand one day.

foreals tho. i remember when i first discovered niketalk i was always in the jordan brand forum LOL. +%@! i havent even clicked that section in YEARS. then i drifted away from jordans and was into air maxes and was always in nike retro... now i dont even give a *!+! about shoes. i mean, gimme a few simple pairs of decent kicks and im good. *!+! spendin dough on some hyped up kicks that you always wanna keep nds.

Also...you'd be surprised how stupid you feel wearing some kicks at my age (29 going on 30 in a couple of months). I got so much flack from wearing my Diamond SBs to work one day. Everyone thought I was borderline gay.....but that is coming from suits and other corporate goons. Still....I keep it low profile with just black shoes more so then the shoe I have in my closet like Lucky SBs, Sharks, etc. I am going to keep em for as long as I can and sell them for a couple of grand one day.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

grin.gif

Only done this once back in 06. Never again. If I can't get em I can't get em.
People who refer to it as the game are losers as well. This !#*@ aint pokémon.

I think most of us care about shoes, considering we are after all NT members. I still have love for them.
I've changed the way I dress over the years, but my love for basketball sneakers is still strong.

I think most of us care about shoes, considering we are after all NT members. I still have love for them.
I've changed the way I dress over the years, but my love for basketball sneakers is still strong.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

grin.gif

Only done this once back in 06. Never again. If I can't get em I can't get em.
People who refer to it as the game are losers as well. This !#*@ aint pokémon.

I still enjoy shoes but not really crazy for Nikes as before. With bills, tuition, and the interest in other hobbies, shoes simply fell off my priority list.

I still enjoy shoes but not really crazy for Nikes as before. With bills, tuition, and the interest in other hobbies, shoes simply fell off my priority list.

i still love sneakers, always will..like someone else said, i couldnt afford to get certain kicks when i was younger, so i had to watch other kids come into school with them.

I gotta wait to get kicks for now, other things I want to get in life, I might not cop another pair of sneaks until March (around my birthday) or May of next year.
frown.gif

this spring/summer alone i spent close to a stack on shoes
sick.gif

do I regret it? not at all.

i still love sneakers, always will..like someone else said, i couldnt afford to get certain kicks when i was younger, so i had to watch other kids come into school with them.

I gotta wait to get kicks for now, other things I want to get in life, I might not cop another pair of sneaks until March (around my birthday) or May of next year.
frown.gif

this spring/summer alone i spent close to a stack on shoes
sick.gif

do I regret it? not at all.

Question: Is the interest in shoes in general dying down or is there still a lot of people into it? I have been out of it for so long I don't even know..

Question: Is the interest in shoes in general dying down or is there still a lot of people into it? I have been out of it for so long I don't even know..

Back
Top Bottom