How many of you wish you were taller?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I'm 6'1...if I was 6'4 I'd be making major money playing ball. But oh well I'm happy I made it to 6ft.
lmao what? Im only 5'9. I used to wish I was at least 6ft. but my size was is perfect for my position, so im good but if i had te chance over night to sprout the extra 3 inches I wouldnt complain...

im 17 and 5'11ish to NT thats short but compared to most my friends im pretty dam tall
laugh.gif

im good if i stop growing right now though
smile.gif

im 17 and 5'11ish to NT thats short but compared to most my friends im pretty dam tall
laugh.gif

im good if i stop growing right now though
smile.gif

Of course! Being 5'4"~5'5" sucks. I'd be content to be maybe 5'10" at the most.

Thought about the whole leg-breaking thing for a minute but then you'd just end up looking like an ostrich or something w/ some long shins.

Of course! Being 5'4"~5'5" sucks. I'd be content to be maybe 5'10" at the most.

Thought about the whole leg-breaking thing for a minute but then you'd just end up looking like an ostrich or something w/ some long shins.

Nah I'm good at 5'9 I honestly think dudes that aren't happy with they height just wish they had more $$$/girls(we know how some girls 4'6 talking bout they don't talk to dudes shorter than 6ft or something crazy like that) or both. If you was balling like jd I doubt ud even care much. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I think

Nah I'm good at 5'9 I honestly think dudes that aren't happy with they height just wish they had more $$$/girls(we know how some girls 4'6 talking bout they don't talk to dudes shorter than 6ft or something crazy like that) or both. If you was balling like jd I doubt ud even care much. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I think

Back
Top Bottom