How many times a week you beat? Vol. Girlfriend / Wife ?

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

It's about to be 0 for you once you get divorced

Spoiler [+]
In before delusional Nt'er claims "I smash 5 times a day, 7 days a week"
Be honest with you if I got divorced i'd get more cheeks on the daily basis, just some ladies I know that still get down for the cause.

typical nter response
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

It's about to be 0 for you once you get divorced

Spoiler [+]
In before delusional Nt'er claims "I smash 5 times a day, 7 days a week"
Be honest with you if I got divorced i'd get more cheeks on the daily basis, just some ladies I know that still get down for the cause.

typical nter response
laugh.gif

Being serious mane 

lately it's been 2-3 times a week, but i could smash whenever i want really..

let me tell y'all something tho, back when she was preggo
eek.gif
on my life it was like 2 times a day EVERYDAY
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I can get it whenever I want, but there isnt really any place to go

The times we did %%%!, we just got lucky that no one was home at either of our places for a while

$*!% sucks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

The times we did %%%!, we just got lucky that no one was home at either of our places for a while

$*!% sucks
30t6p3b.gif

If you really wanted it you'd find places to beat that thang, I remember those days. Those were the best...now it's there and like ahhh i'll hit it tomorrow night.

We been dating about 4years, living together about 2... Soo its gone down a ton to like 2-3 times a week, but when we got a few minutes ill get topped off. We are just two very busy people between school and work.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

$*!% sucks
30t6p3b.gif

If you really wanted it you'd find places to beat that thang, I remember those days. Those were the best...now it's there and like ahhh i'll hit it tomorrow night.
Yea I know, youre right. Shes not really all that adventurous just yet. I hope to change that soon

The dudes post about not having anywhere to go brings back memories of me getting an old fashioned in the curtains department in sears

Girlfriend = around maybe 2 times a week cause we don't see each other everyday of the week
Hand = 2-4 times a day

Originally Posted by vSlackin

Girlfriend = around maybe 2 times a week cause we don't see each other everyday of the week
Hand = 2-4 times a day

Come on man, I'm debating making a thread about this but it won't be serious. How much is too much? I think once a day for fapping is pushing it, how the hell do people manage multiple times a day.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by vSlackin

Hand = 2-4 times a day

Come on man, I'm debating making a thread about this but it won't be serious. How much is too much? I think once a day for fapping is pushing it, how the hell do people manage multiple times a day.
I think it's too much personally. The thing is, I don't know why I keep going. May get to the point where it(balls) starts hurting or I'm out of juice. It's probably my addiction...
brush the pain off.

KEEP GOING.

prob like 2 times a week now cause she preggo and her stomach got big
laugh.gif
.....the box be right but it be @!***# w/ my mind knowing my daughter in there b
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

prob like 2 times a week now cause she preggo and her stomach got big
laugh.gif
.....the box be right but it be @!***# w/ my mind knowing my daughter in there b
30t6p3b.gif
like the knocked up scene?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom