How many times a week you beat? Vol. Girlfriend / Wife ?

before marriage about 4-5

after marriage 2-3 MAX

im sure after kids on bdays and valentines day.

feelsbadman.jpg

Not enough.
laugh.gif

I'm single, so pretty much whenever I want. avg 3-5 a week depending on my schedule. When I had a gf it was about the same, maybe 4-5 times when the relationship was new, 2-3 when it was comfortable, and maybe 1 when i was getting tired of her +%% lol.

I do my smashing on the weekends cause my girl lives far. So lets see... Friday night 2x, Sat morning 1x, Sat night 1-2x, Sun morning 1x, Sunday night/day possibly once. Total 5-7 per week.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by onewearz

i been married for 11 years , been with my wife a total of 21 yrs this year , i've nailed this woman probably over 10,000 times ......

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2 times on weekdays, weekends vary 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

lately it's been 2-3 times a week, but i could smash whenever i want really..

let me tell y'all something tho, back when she was preggo
eek.gif
on my life it was like 2 times a day EVERYDAY
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dude you were plowing your child!!!

With BF, I'd say 5 times a week, but it hurts after a while

Now that its summer with nothing to do I be on Hulk mode, so I'd say it could vary from 7-14 range.  On an occasion I'll beat it out 4-5 times if I'm feeling extra horny but usually 2 times  a day and I prolly chill with my girl 2 out of every 3 days during the week.

Worst part is I still have trouble not wanking it.  On Sunday night after spending all day with her Sat. and then Sunday, second she leaves, that ends up being the first thing I do.  Shooting blanks and +###
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Now that its summer with nothing to do I be on Hulk mode, so I'd say it could vary from 7-14 range.  On an occasion I'll beat it out 4-5 times if I'm feeling extra horny but usually 2 times  a day and I prolly chill with my girl 2 out of every 3 days during the week.

Worst part is I still have trouble not wanking it.  On Sunday night after spending all day with her Sat. and then Sunday, second she leaves, that ends up being the first thing I do.  Shooting blanks and +###
30t6p3b.gif
on the real this is serious ...take a break because your $$@%+!@ up your body 
Dudes don't realize were not build like that to be shooting so much 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

30t6p3b.gif
on the real this is serious ...take a break because your $$@%+!@ up your body 
Dudes don't realize were not build like that to be shooting so much 
i kno i be lowkey sore if i beastmode too much.  but how we getting %!#%+% up?

When we are consistently seeing each other (as in being in the same place and not long-distance), anywhere from 3-4 times a day (I'm 24, she's 21).
It usually starts out like 3-4 times a day near the beginning of the week, then tails off to like 0-2 times near the end, then take off like a day or 2, and
pretty much start over. It's kinda like track practice leading up to a big race, except for my meat.

Back
Top Bottom