How many times have you gone back to someone you knew you loved?

laugh.gif
I know what your talking about tried it once but she wasn't feelin it anymore
laugh.gif

[h3][/h3]
How many times can you not realize she obviously wasn't the one since you had to keep leaving? There's your answer

Personally I say 1, I'll give a female a 2nd shot if I left them once and felt we left something special, and the reason we left was stupid, BUT after thatit's time to move on.

Too many females out there to keep playing the same merry-go-round game with the same one female that's getting us nowhere

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

[h3][/h3]

How many times can you not realize she obviously wasn't the one since you had to keep leaving? There's your answer

Personally I say 1, I'll give a female a 2nd shot if I left them once and felt we left something special, and the reason we left was stupid, BUT after that it's time to move on.

Too many females out there to keep playing the same merry-go-round game with the same one female that's getting us nowhere

qft

I think that in all relationships it takes alot of work from both sides and if both people are not putting all the work in that they should be then it cancause stupid fights and break ups, causing one to " go back to the one they love ".

hey op....shortee is now your FFL (friend for life)....so if you guys ever break up again, yall will still be friends forever..even if you dont see her for along time / have another gf or she has a bf...etc! no matter what bruh

i dont why its like that, but it is....and she'll always be on your brain atleast once a day!

i been broken up with what i thought was the ONE for 2 years now...and we kept losing it and gettin back like 5 times too! we are still mad cool and hang fromtime to time...she alwayz tries to throw the happy hall on me to a certain extent...but i resist temptation cuz its a trap! and im not fallin for it, im goodwith being single, and whoever i wife up next is gonna be new! cuz that gettin back together 5hit back and fourth wears you out!

Back
Top Bottom