How many times in your life will you find THE ONE?

I was wondering how many times you think you will find THAT GIRL in your life that you wanna spend the rest of your life with?

I was wondering how many times you think you will find THAT GIRL in your life that you wanna spend the rest of your life with?

i've found that girl a few times, but that was me wanting to find " The One", that can happen everytime you fall in love

i've found that girl a few times, but that was me wanting to find " The One", that can happen everytime you fall in love

depends on how simpish you are.

laugh.gif

but really there is only one "The One" or else what is the point of having a term for it. People often settle on someone who is able to tolerate them and vice versa.

depends on how simpish you are.

laugh.gif

but really there is only one "The One" or else what is the point of having a term for it. People often settle on someone who is able to tolerate them and vice versa.

you guys dont understand the question. The question states how many times will find THE ONE. Like the girl that blows you away and your absolutely in love with her and you feel that she is wifey material

you guys dont understand the question. The question states how many times will find THE ONE. Like the girl that blows you away and your absolutely in love with her and you feel that she is wifey material

When you develop an infatuation for someone you always find a reason to believe that this is exactly the person for you. It doesn't need to be a good reason. Taking photographs of the night sky, for example. Now, in the long run, that's just the kind of dumb, irritating habit that would cause you to split up. But in the haze of infatuation, it's just what you've been searching for all these years.

When you develop an infatuation for someone you always find a reason to believe that this is exactly the person for you. It doesn't need to be a good reason. Taking photographs of the night sky, for example. Now, in the long run, that's just the kind of dumb, irritating habit that would cause you to split up. But in the haze of infatuation, it's just what you've been searching for all these years.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

damn

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

damn

Back
Top Bottom