how many vacations do yall take a year?

I went to ATL last year with my guys. Outside that none. i was never really promoted to travel growing up in my family. Now Im 30 trying to break out of that but it seems so complicated. (Especially to another country). Also not having people i can just up and go with doesn't help

Like one good trip then like a few smaller ones. I always go to Philly twice a year to catch a Phillies game and a sixers game.

I went to ATL last year with my guys. Outside that none. i was never really promoted to travel growing up in my family. Now Im 30 trying to break out of that but it seems so complicated. (Especially to another country). Also not having people i can just up and go with doesn't help
a lot of excuse making, expand your worldview B

youll be glad you did

0. I'm waiting til I get to 560 hours of leave for use it or lose it status. Currently at 463.

Usually at least 2. Slacked up a bit last year because my girl and I were having a baby.

Going to Thailand in a couple of weeks though and I can't wait.

Just put in a bunch of PTO as well bout to really start taking a bunch of 3 day weekends.

Zero

o-VACATION-CALENDAR-facebook.jpg
this :smh:

The last two times I've attempted to leave the country
A. Missed my flight
B.made it to the country and they denied me entry (**** London)

Aim for two. One somewhere with my girl, and the other at the end of year I just take off that final week of Christmas + New Years.

This year and next I have bachelor parties to attend so my girl and I may try squeeze something in as a long weekend.

Like one good trip then like a few smaller ones. I always go to Philly twice a year to catch a Phillies game and a sixers game.

I usually go to Philly for the 4th of July every year for the Roots and festivities downtown.

Shooting for 4 minis and 1 proper vaca. Went to NYC last month, going to Denver in April, St Louis in June, San Diego come July, and hopefully Greece and Egypt in October.

This year I need to fly out the country at least twice.

I'll take some long weekends out of the year to fly out to domestic cities

I take weekend or 3 day trips all thru out the year ...last year was the 1st time in a while I took off more than a week for travel , need to do that more

Alotta jobs in America makes it seem like you doing something wrong for taking days off :lol: :smh:

I take several weekend trips throughout the year. Something like 1 or 2 per month. I’ve crossed off every city in the US that I’ve wanted to visit.

Last year I did 10 weekend trips throughout the US, about 3 days in the Bahamas, and a week long backpacking trip through some of Europe.

This year I’m trying to scale back on the US trips, as there aren’t any new places that I’m keen to visit. Instead I’m trying to travel to every continent (save for Antarctica) for a few days. Hoping I make it out to Africa sometime this Spring, and Asia this summer. After that it’s just a matter of figuring Australia, but that’s a pricey MF’er right there. :lol:

I wouldn't mind a nice 5 day SoCal trip. Flight prices are obnoxious though.

Back
Top Bottom