How Much Are you Getting Back?

Is that time again

I am getting $436.00
indifferent.gif

Anyone do it online?

last year i got 15 Fin bucks cuz my dads lawyer dont know @%@% about people who make that lil money. aint my fault I aint cakin like that and the ho doesntknow what I should be gettin

last year i got back 7 gs ( 3 kids 4tw )

goin to do mine tonight so i give an update .......

made 21000
gettin back 2000 next friday
my uncle used turbo tax he charged me 30 dollars

Yeah, how do I do this??? I'm ignorant about this stuff. I just graudated and I worked a serious job from April to December and made like 35k. Had randomstuff jobs before that. Is there somewhere to do this online, or what can i do? I'm in California. How do i figure out how much i should get back?

no u dont get money back from money that wasnt yours. you dont add financial aid. you can add your school related expenses tho. textbooks i would assume.
im waiting on the official document from my school that says how much tuition i paid during the tax year, your allowed to take credit for up to 4000. all inall im getting about $1600 back paying $30 to turbotax.

got about $9K last year (i own a condo), so i hope i get about the same this year. need to pay off a $10K condo assessment
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

got about $9K last year (i own a condo), so i hope i get about the same this year. need to pay off a $10K condo assessment
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ouch
eek.gif
tell me about it. i got a letter from the management agency saying i owed them $10K. i called up my management agency because i thought it was atypo or something, and they told me it was to pay for roof work and plumbing
smh.gif
smh.gif

each condo owner got hit with a bill ranging from $8K to $15K, and on top of that, some people had just gotten pay cuts, laid off, etc.

$2,770 b/c my sis's friend is letting me claim her kid, but i gotta give her a g, thats cool.
mad.gif
too because enemployment didn't take taxes out of my check if that was thecase i would've got $4,000.

Just had my mom file my taxes online. Im gonna be getting just over a grand total. Pretty happy with that

I tried H&R block and they were trying to give me 400 posted above

I said wut? then went over to TaxAct.com and now it shows

out of 18k worked this year...... only part time though

$1,298.00

ps. HR block sucks

Back
Top Bottom