How Much Are you Getting Back?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Some tax strategy that I want to point out to my Cali folks who are getting IOUs

If you are getting a refund for CA, instead of receiving the IOU, allocate your refund as an estimate to 2009. Then request a DE-4 form from your employer and max your exemptions (CA ONLY). Here's a copy of the DE-4.

http://www.edd.ca.gov/pdf_pub_ctr/de4.pdfhttp://www.edd.ca.gov/pdf_pub_ctr/de4.pdf

That's what I am telling my clients because if Cali doesn't give us refunds, then why should we continue having our checks withheld for CA taxes?

Obviously, this varies based on your income, filing status, deductions, etc. Consult a tax professional for 2009 tax projections.

you're gonna end up getting done in the booty trying to get by. Like the saying says...only two things are for certain....paying taxes and death.

pimp.gif

federal- 1,134
state- 580

pimp.gif

i am on the phone with the IRS though because i don't have my AGI to efile.... going on 20 minutes wait time
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ChipsetJed

Originally Posted by dunkairs

i made 72,000 this year and got back 7500 between fed and state, my wife got back 1000 so basically 8500 total. i own a house with my fiance but since i make double what she does we do all house deductions in my name to maximize the refund.

Damn you have a wife and fiancee?

no she is my fiance but we been toghther 7 years and engaged for almost 2 so i just say my wife

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Hoping i get at least a g....dukes filed it yet still hasn't told me about $$$[/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]....i got credit to pay off[/color]

Dude... I got my refund hella quick. Did taxes on a Tuesday, got refund 1 week later. It's official Obama is the best president ever!!!

Originally Posted by theekinqq

made 21000
gettin back 2000 next friday
my uncle used turbo tax he charged me 30 dollars

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sounds like my story except it was my cousin

Federal = $1244
State = $299

Although it will be awhile before any of us CA peeps get our state refund due to the budget crisis?! Hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom