How much are your "kids" worth

And furthermore, would you even do it?
You can sign some papers to completely opt out of the childs life or come to some sort of common grounds. Obviously they prefer you not be around and if the child wonders one day who their dad is you have a option to have that information disclosed or not

idk if i could give up my first born so i cant really put a price on that. I would hate to have a child grow up not knowing who his real father is tho

I'd charge bout 10 Bands. It would eat me up tho knowing that I have a child out there that I'm not taking care of though. Don't know if I could do it.

It's a lesbian couple looking for a child...I was pointed out....I don't mind the idea.  And I do have a few bills....I mean, I kill these things daily, why not put them to good use?
ohwell.gif

Aren't there criteria they use to judge the worth of your seeds like education level and height?

Wait is this thread real life?.... Dudes would really give up their children?...damb

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Aren't there criteria they use to judge the worth of your seeds like education level and height?
Yea,  I've got the smarts, semi handsome and my kids will be athletic.  They offering 2G's....

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yea,  I've got the smarts, semi handsome and my kids will be athletic.  They offering 2G's....

Pause but I would let you impregnate me if I were a woman
ohwell.gif

I would just make sure it is going to a good couple, aren't these things anonymous on both ends? I dunno if I can do that without knowing

Keep your kids. Offer to smash the prettier of the two lesbians. Still charge a few G's for your baby batter. Convince them this is the best solution cause the offspring will have at least one of their DNA.

That's what I thought at first, but then I read someone not being able to give up their first born and it grew me off...id donate my sperm, I don't consider sperm to be my "child"...my child is the product of the love between me and the mother.

Id trade mine for some Galaxy foams... if anyone is interested PM me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

It's alot of smart dumb people on nt
laugh.gif

I'd do it op, helping someone out and making a few racks
pimp.gif

Aint nothing worse than a smart dumb n_ just sitting at your house
*katt williams* 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom