how much bread do strippers REALLY make?

Why'd you even t hink of dating a stripper man.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ha, this post is pretty ironic. I was talking to this stripper Sunday night and she was telling me how much she brings in on avg...a bad night for her was about 200. And I'm sittin there wonderin why this ho is claiming broke...well she just tossed about 325 in her hair.

...They have to keep themselves up. ha.

I knew a couple of strippers here in SD.

my homegirl used bring in 1200-1600 a night...that's after giving about 20% of her earnings to the host, bartender, and the bouncer. I didnt know they had to pay the people just to strip. I havent seen her in about 2 years...but damn sex was good and she bought me stuff. *sigh* she wasnt a keeper though. lol.

They always have the flyest little bmws + hair, nail appointments on the reg+ other stripper necessities, not to mention kids (if they have them), rent, phone

the avg stripper makes that lightweight/corner weed dealer money.

enough to buy %#@+ like new clothes and kicks but not really enough to cop a new car or pay rent.

if ya'll dont see me posting on here anymore its probably cuz i'm on this new forum
laugh.gif

good find to ol dude who found it...you might want to remove the link tho...

That forum has endless entertainment.
I have an Asian customer who comes in and gets VIPs for me to step on his chest. He is also a foot guy. Afterwards he takes off my shoes, bows to my feet and rubs them (no joke.)

I had a guy who wanted me to chlorophorm him...pretend of course. I had to sneak up on him and pretend to gag and muffle him with my white leg warmer! sooooo funny. he was also a hand guy...he wanted me to slowwwwly cover his mouth with my hand.

We have a really BIG BIG guy who asks every dancer to take a #*%% on him for 300 bucks. No lie. He's serious. He has a #*%% fetish. and i quote, "...and i want a big HEALTHY dump, no rabbit turds on my chest!!"

Our place is full of them. So many nothing surprises me anymore.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

CWrite78 wrote:

strippers always smell like vanilla and daddy issues. the best

and their skin is mad soft 
embarassed.gif

this asian stripper in vegas, fuuuuuuuuuuu. good lord. felt like tpain till i got back home and saw my bank account
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom