How much did Loso's way sell?

I dont even know what the name of the 2nd single is. Ater I saw the tracklisting I gave up on this CD but apparently NT loves the album. I'll pass.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Usually Im happy if a rapper sells well in these hard times but there is no way in hell Loso's way sold 500,000..the right way that is.

+ he only had 1 LUKEWARM single "Throw It In The Bag"

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

To my surprise....

Unexpectedly, Fabolous comes roaring in at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 chart with the debut of "Loso's Way," selling 508,000 copies.

It's the rapper's first studio set in two years and his first chart-topping album. Fabolous has released five albums in all, which have collectively sold over 4 million units.

This comeback kid had a little help from two singles already on the radio and charting: "Throw It In The Bag" and "My Time". The former had a pretty popular video which features model Claudia Jordan[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throw_It_in_the_Bag#cite_note-2[/sup] as a thief who is stealing from a department store.

Check out a complete photo history of Fabolous http://www.hitfix.com/galleries/2009-5-18-eminem-then-and-nowhere.

shenanigans.jpg

maybe........

myfabolouslife.com and twitter maybe has helped him.

laugh.gif
!!!
I was kidding. I took a Relapse article and put Fabs info.

I'm guessing he did around 80k.

500k in this day and time would be like 1.5-3 mill back in the day, no way this sold that much.

[table][tr][td]--[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]FABOLOUS[/td] [td]DEF JAM/IDJ[/td] [td]97,969[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LOSO'S WAY[/td] [/tr][/table]
410,031 Lies
laugh.gif

Fab came in at #1 on the Top 200.

98,613 first week.

Daughtry did 62k at #2. I wouldn't be surprised if Island Def Jam did what they needed to do to push past that to #1.

didididaaaamn...

i thought he'd do atleast 150-200k...

oh well...

he shoulda dropped throw it in the bag remix quicker/made a video...

then everything & everywhere.

I don't believe Def Jam's #'s as of late.

That dude L.A. Reid has to have like 3 million albums just chilling around his crib.

This dude'll make you a drink and hand you a Jadakiss album as a coaster.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

That dude L.A. Reid has to have like 3 million albums just chilling around his crib.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

freakin' funny.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

freakin' funny.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom