How much is your car insurance?

Who do you have? Safeway (state farm dropped me) $365/mo
Age? 34
Location? Chicago, southeast side
Type of car? 05 Chevy corvette, 13 Chevy Malibu, 14 Chevy Cruze
Any blemishes on your record? $6k damages to the vette due to truck tire tread on eway, Malibu was stolen, joyridden and damaged and Cruze was slammed into, parked, day after thanksgiving. All this happened in two year span

Last edited:
27 cali

2000 ford focus

58.20$ / mo

no collision (YOLO) 
laugh.gif

Trying out this new company called Root. They monitor your driving through their app for a few weeks then give you a quote. Curious to see how competitive they are. Some reviews say that the savings were huge.

Trying out this new company called Root. They monitor your driving through their app for a few weeks then give you a quote. Curious to see how competitive they are. Some reviews say that the savings were huge.
Savings may be huge
But what’s the coverage looking like
If there’s an accident
Which shops can u go to
Will u get to use oem parts
Or can they just just any old parts
The parts thing is a big question
Specially if u have a car that’s not like a camry or something regular

How the **** are all of y'all getting these low *** insurance rates, when I first got my car when I was 19 it was a 2012 Jetta sel in 2016 and for full coverage I was paying almost 300 in Harrisburg,pa

Somebody help me get these low *** insurance rates

Bruh 300 dollars was the lowest quote I was getting at the time, I was getting quotes on average for about 500 A MONTH for INSURANCE, my car note was 333 a month, you can't tell me that even sound normal

Bruh 300 dollars was the lowest quote I was getting at the time, I was getting quotes on average for about 500 A MONTH for INSURANCE, my car note was 333 a month, you can't tell me that even sound normal
the younger u are
the more u pay
it tends to go down
insurance companies have it younger people
get in more accidents
or more liable to than older people
BUT heres some advice
take advantage of being young
and get life insurance NOW
its more expensive when ur older
and cheaper when ur young
trust me bruh

Smh my insurance is $224/mo....

Want to downgrade my whip ASAP.

the younger u are
the more u pay
it tends to go down
insurance companies have it younger people
get in more accidents
or more liable to than older people
BUT heres some advice
take advantage of being young
and get life insurance NOW
its more expensive when ur older
and cheaper when ur young
trust me bruh
I was just talking about life insurance with someone the other day. Who do you recommend having it with and how much should one put in a month?

Finished my testing period with 10/10, now I've got full coverage for 78.

Screenshot_20180408-170006_S Note.jpg

Paying $231 a month, full coverage, clean record for '17 Lexus RC350 with All State. Just renewed my 6 month term. Ish went up $11 dollars from what I was paying last year when I got the car. I dropped State Farm because of this. Had them for 5 years. Then all of a sudden, every renewal my payments were going up.

I was just talking about life insurance with someone the other day. Who do you recommend having it with and how much should one put in a month?
It’s different for everyone
Go with
What will give ur kids and fam
The most payout
Without any issues and that won’t play games
When it’s time to pay out
My between my 3 kids and wife
If I die they will get about 200k a piece
Already told em
I don’t want a fancy funeral so put me in a box
And put up money for y’all college and be responsible
If me and my wife die the kids will get about 480k a piece
I have MetLife
I have it cause my job provides it as additional life insurance on a super cheap discount
But get what works for u
And won’t have any issues paying out
I pay like $16/per pay period for the coverage
Just make sure u hurry
Remember the older u are
The more expensive and harder it is
Plus they may want blood work done
And physicals to make sure ur healthy
My wife’s dad has a kidney transplant
Was hard as hell to get him life insurance
And expensive
And only 20k
Pay like 170/month for his

I got the progressive joint in my cars to monitor my driving for a year.
2017 Dodge Ram
2017 keep compass
320 mth

2013 Acura TL
$160 a month with Geico
It’s still under my Baltimore address but I just moved to ATL...got a quote for an adress change and it was like a $100 more a month wtf!! :smh: ...looks like I’ll be keeping the car under my old address :lol: or switching companies

if you live in Michigan

RIP

looking at some of y'all rates. makes me sick

Paying $231 a month, full coverage, clean record for '17 Lexus RC350 with All State. Just renewed my 6 month term. Ish went up $11 dollars from what I was paying last year when I got the car. I dropped State Farm because of this. Had them for 5 years. Then all of a sudden, every renewal my payments were going up.
Its goes down for the loyalty discount. Up to 22% I believe after 5 years?

Back
Top Bottom