How much is your car insurance?

^ I worked the car insurance field for awhile w/AAA...Only thing good about Geico are the commercials. I do fancy them. . . I bypassed getting AAA insurance even with my clean records and employee discount to go with Wawanesa. They only cover good drivers and will dump you once you become a thorn in their side.

My Age = 37
Location = Sherman Oaks, CA [Los Angeles]
Complete Clean Record
$106 a month w/Wawanesa [Mature Driver, Multi Car, Loyalty, & Good Driver Discount]
#1 1999 Honda Civic DD with collision only *Fully Stock* Made no sense to get ride of the 99. This things kept my premium to an all time low. Cost more to fully insure my truck as the only vehicle.
#2 My 2007 Toyota Tacoma *Fully Built* Weekend Warrior. This is my pride and joy with low miles.

Paying $106 a month on both vehicles is a complete steal. However that discount is fully null with my girl's record. . . sigh. . She drives the luxury car with tickets. . . . . I do everything I can to just even out.

Last edited:
2018 Hyundai Elantra
440 per month
I got into an accident feb 17 and got a wreck less driving dec 18. Currently hating life

500/month :wow: I'll be damned if I pay that much. My car payment is only 432. Drake shoulda been in his hometown handing out money if yall getting hosed like that.

^$432 a month? I'm too cheap to pay that to just drive. I'm sorry but I like money more than driving.

^ I worked the car insurance field for awhile w/AAA...Only thing good about Geico are the commercials. I do fancy them. . . I bypassed getting AAA insurance even with my clean records and employee discount to go with Wawanesa. They only cover good drivers and will dump you once you become a thorn in their side.

My Age = 37
Complete Clean Record
$106 a month w/Wawanesa [Mature Driver, Multi Car, Loyalty, & Good Driver Discount]
#1 1999 Honda Civic DD with collision only *Fully Stock* Made no sense to get ride of the 99. This things kept my premium to an all time low. Cost more to fully insure my truck as the only vehicle.
#2 My 2007 Toyota Tacoma *Fully Built* Weekend Warrior. This is my pride and joy with low miles.

Paying $106 a month on both vehicles is a complete steal. However that discount is fully null with my girl's record. . . sigh. . She drives the luxury car with tickets. . . . . I do everything I can to just even out.
I got aaa
And haven’t had any issues with my claims
My premiums are high
But like I said
When it’s claim time
I don’t get the run around
And they take care of me

29 y/o
Over 800 FICO
Clean Record now (2 pts I had a long time ago came off)
2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
2016 Jeep Renegade
Registered in Manhattan
GEICO
175 per month for both cars
Full coverage
Liability limits are 1 mill/1 mill
Breh 175 in Manhattan?

How sway?

I pay $180/Month
2017 BMW 430i Gran Coupe
Bronxville, NY
Allstate
I've only had one blemish and that was a speeding ticket in 2011 but that's been dropped from my record.

$80/ Month, full coverage since its a lease
2017 Honda HRV
NY
Progressive, had Statefarm since i started driving but their prices kept going up every damn year.

Hey guys can you also include how long you have had insurance in your name?

I'm 29 and my car has been under my brother's name all these years.

No accidents. Credit score ain't all that.

But I have had my license for 12 years so idk what quote I'll even get

- 34 FL
- 2011 Sonata
- $153 a month
- Had a accident last year when I was hit coming out of parallel park but they said it was my fault FOH :smh:

2015 Camaro
190/ month
MD

Been in a few accidents and had a DUI in 2012. My insurance should be dropping soon tho

17 Wrangler (currently leased)
17 Elantra (i own)
$295/ month for full coverage with Geico since last year October.
PG county, MD

Wifeys record is clean however i have a accident from last year june, backed up and didnt see a car coming as i was backing up. Meh.

My Age = 37
Complete Clean Record

I have Wawanesa too... after they kick me out I'm taking my talents back to AAA :lol:

27yrs old SoCal

$185 for a 2001 F150, 2016 Range Rover, and 2017 Gtr

I have a $1k deductible

Im trying to milk this insurance as much as I can but its only a matter of time before I get a speeding ticket or booked for racing :smh:

What do you need to know?

1. Had a 2015 Challenger RT Plus
2. got into an accident in april of last year... wasnt at fault.. geico found me 46% at fault
3. totaled my car feb 1, 2019
4. tryna buy a BMW 535i M sport... Geico gave me cheapest rate at $354 per month..

how can i get some isshhh removed from my record...
and who can i go through to get a cheaper rate

1. Had a 2015 Challenger RT Plus
2. got into an accident in april of last year... wasnt at fault.. geico found me 46% at fault
3. totaled my car feb 1, 2019
4. tryna buy a BMW 535i M sport... Geico gave me cheapest rate at $354 per month..

how can i get some isshhh removed from my record...
and who can i go through to get a cheaper rate

Unfortunately your driving record is gonna stay with you for a few years. Insurance companies run consumer reports and each company is gonna charge you more if you have at fault accidents or a lot of claims activity.

As far as cheaper rates, you can go to these fly by night companies and get a basic policy that may be cheaper but it really isn’t worth the risk. I’ve dealt with ppl that ended up getting totally screwed trying to cheap out on insurance.

I never recommend lowering coverage check the coverages they quoted you and make sure you’re comfortable with those limits should you ever have an accident. If you’re comfortable lowering certain coverages you can save some there.

Best bet is to rethink your car purchase, maybe go with a less expensive car to insure

36 - Seattle/Tacoma area
state farm - full coverage
2018 acura tlx
144.38, but just got a speeding ticket last month, 65 in a 60

Back
Top Bottom