How much longer will Kobe be a top 5 player??

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Kobe takes care of his body and doesn't have any scary injuries, so he could be a top-5 player for at least another 5 years.

Can you imagine the NBA in five years? Guys like KG, Duncan, Iverson...retiring?
frown.gif

can't even imagine that
frown.gif

Shaq, Nash, Kidd, Shuttlesworth... damn.
tired.gif

I can see him playing at an all-star level until the age of 40. With his work ethic he should be able to change his game accordingly when he starts to slowdown.

Kobe will never average less than 23 ppg, whenever he averages less he's going retire.

Someone like Kobe will never retire unless something like his knees go bad.

He takes pretty good care of his knees so I'll give him 7 more seasons, at the absolute least.

AT least 2 more Championships, 3 League MVP's, 3 more scoring titles in the next 7 seasons.

As long as he is physically capable. I just don't see him not being at the top of the league. I hate this man, but his game is ridiculous.

Kobe is probably the 6th best player.

Lamar Odom
Ronnie Brewer
Joe Johnson
Samuel Dalembert
Udonis Haslem
Kobe Bryant

he'll be a top 5 player until he retires. he's the hardest worker in the league, constantly working on his game and he's the most competitiveplayer there is. if he has a weakness he'll get that out of his game and there is no way he'll be a sidekick to anyone.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Kobe is probably the 6th best player.

Lamar Odom
Ronnie Brewer
Joe Johnson
Samuel Dalembert
Udonis Haslem
Kobe Bryant

Turkoglu > The Lakers Organization as a whole.

i'm saying 3, maybe 4 more seasons and he can still be a Top 5 player. after that, he'll be top 10-20 i think.

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

By the way imo kobe is the best in the game but i just used top 5 so it wouldn't start a kobe/lebron argument...

no he isnt

hahaha knowin damm well you don't watch basketball like that
laugh.gif

get outta here

I've noticed this season that Kobe is finally starting to slow down physically. He doesn't get as high up on dunks, and is not quite as fast.

Not a lot, but a tiny noticeable difference.

Even with that said, he'll be top 5 for at least another 4-5 years.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

I've noticed this season that Kobe is finally starting to slow down physically. He doesn't get as high up on dunks, and is not quite as fast.

Not a lot, but a tiny noticeable difference.

Even with that said, he'll be top 5 for at least another 4-5 years.

Idk its weird with Kobe sometimes i think that but then..he'll go out like a 2 week thing where's he's dunking like his younger days...Thisseason since he hurt his hand it seems like he's been dunking a lot more than normal..probably cuz his knee wasn't 100% last year...

man, the day nba.com has a headline saying ' kobe turns back time to score 53 ' is the day i need to find myself a wife. can't believe dude isalready 29, it still seems like yesterday when him and the lakers went 15-1 during the 00-01 post season

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Officer Andre

Not everyone thinks hes a top 5 player
Not everyone is intellegent.

roll.gif
VERY WELL PUT!

laugh.gif

Can you imagine the NBA in five years? Guys like KG, Duncan, Iverson...retiring?
frown.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Don't worry, we got LaMarcus Aldridge to replace T. Duncan. I can see the Blazers becoming one of the most loved/hated teams in the league real soon.

Back
Top Bottom