How Much Money Have You Spent On Shoes?

So a friend of mine and fellow sneakerhead were talking the other day. And we were having a typical shoe conversation about past releases, future releases andhow long we've been collecting and buying Nikes/Jordans.. and he asked me "How much do you think you've spent on Jordans/Nikes since you firststarted collecting and buying?".. which is a pretty good question, especially since I've never really thought about it before.. so I ask you the samequestion NTers: How much do you think (if you had to guess) have you spent total on shoes?

Man I dont even wanna stop and think about it. lol. I just looked at what I spent on Kobes alone in 2009 and it makes me sick. Not counting Jordans I havebought on the secondary market and for retail. I've been buying sneakers since 95 so I prolly could have retired off what I've spent. Ok, I gotta stopthinking about this lol.

I kept track last year.....and to tell you the truth if I added it up it would probably make me not want to buy kicks ever again.

I'm sure I haven't spent as much as a lot of the sneaker heads in here but I've dropped a good amount over the years. All of the shoes thatI've bought were either to sport or to play ball. But I will say this, the amount of money that was spent on shoes for me > the amount of money I'vespent on shoes, so that makes me feel a lot better. Thanks exes.
laugh.gif

Ive been collecting heavily since 2002 and finally cut back a when I got married. Rough estimate would be around 25-30k

well I've been collecting since I was in 3rd grade.. 94' I believe.. so I know that I'm probably somewhere in the 20k..
embarassed.gif
.. but I love my kicks!

Originally Posted by s dubl

I kept track last year.....and to tell you the truth if I added it up it would probably make me not want to buy kicks ever again.

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

Enough to supply a small army....

Originally Posted by abstractability

probably enough to pay off my student loans... sigh.

These basically sum it up for me....
sick.gif
if suze orman found out how muchive spent on shoes, i think she'd die of a heart attack, before slapping me over the head of course.
embarassed.gif

I'd say about 3K since I started back in late '07(which is not much at all compared to others). But my shoe networth would probably be 5 or 6K if Iwere to sell them all today.

Back
Top Bottom