How much weight...

kilroythedon

Supporter
Can you realistically lose in one month? I put on about 15 pounds. Stopped dieting but gotta go to a wedding soon. I play basketball regularly and the only reason I kept the weight on is because it helps me barrel through the lane and hasn't had an effect on my quickness. But I wanna lose some without a serious diet, ex. substituting rice and all that..

Bout 3 weeks in my personal trainer diet and lost 8 lbs, went from 147-139. I had only fat to lose in my belly, I also gained muscle as well and got my mass bigger

Without a diet you really won't lose ****, you HAVE to diet

Last edited:
On certain substances, I've lost about 15-20 pounds in a month before.

Of course, I put it all back again after cycling off it though :lol:

Bout 3 weeks in my personal trainer diet and lost 8 lbs, went from 147-139. I had only fat to lose in my belly, I also gained muscle as well and got my mass bigger

Without a diet you really won't lose ****, you HAVE to diet

Yes.... Fu** it... Starting tomorrow.

With the right diet and a good workout regiment you can easily lose 5-10 in a month.
But the most important thing is the diet.
6 packs are made in the kitchen

Last edited:
With the right diet and a good workout regiment you can easily lose 5-10 in a month.
But the most important thing is the diet.
6 packs are made in the kitchen

Your right bro, I got close to a six pack one time but it just wasn't happening for me. When I diet I eat couscous with grilled chicken and some steamed vegetables almost everyday I mix in pork every other day just because I can't cool beef in the house. However any recommendations?

wants to lose weight but not diet.... :lol:

you can eat rice all you want, just eat less/lower you calorie intake a long with being active and you will lose weight.

I do intermittent fasting. Which is fasting one to two times a week for 16 to 24 hours, accompanied with a workout with weights between the 16th and 24th hours.
Working out in this fasted state makes your calorie and fat burn lasts up to 5 times longer.

The reason for the workout with weights is because after your body uses up all the energy from the food you ate, it starts to looks for more energy. It can either burn fat deposits or use muscle. But after your muscles have been worked out your body has no choice but to burn the fat. It releases your fat deposits and burns them for energy.

The best part is that I still eat everyday and can eat whatever I want, so it really does not feel like a diet.
I usually schedule my time for like 8PM to 8PM. Or something similar.

For example:
I'll eat at 8PM. The next morning skip breakfast. And by noon I am at around 16 hours. At around 3 or 4(19th and 20th hour) I will get a good workout in. After that finish the workout with a myoplex or muscle milk. Wait about another hour and eat whatever I want to eat.
I usually keep it pretty healthy after a workout and make sure not to overdo it.

You will have to alter the times to fit your schedule but it is a good way to stay healthy.
And not only will it help maintain a healthy weight but it also has more than 13 other health benefits like lowering your blood pressure.

Last edited:
I do intermittent fasting. Which is fasting one to two times a week for 16 to 24 hours, accompanied with a workout with weights between the 16th and 24th hours.
Working out in this fasted state makes your calorie and fat burn lasts up to 5 times longer.

The reason for the workout with weights is because after your body uses up all the energy from the food you ate, it starts to looks for more energy. It can either burn fat deposits or use muscle. But after your muscles have been worked out your body has no choice but to burn the fat. It releases your fat deposits and burns them for energy.

The best part is that I still eat everyday and can eat whatever I want, so it really does not feel like a diet.
I usually schedule my time for like 8PM to 8PM. Or something similar.

For example:
I'll eat at 8PM. The next morning skip breakfast. And by noon I am at around 16 hours. At around 3 or 4(19th and 20th hour) I will get a good workout in. After that finish the workout with a myoplex or muscle milk. Wait about another hour and eat whatever I want to eat.
I usually keep it pretty healthy after a workout and make sure not to overdo it.

You will have to alter the times to fit your schedule but it is a good way to stay healthy.
And not only will it help maintain a healthy weight but it also has more than 13 other health benefits like lowering your blood pressure.

Incredible stuff. I really appreciate it man, I will be trying this. The fasting and working out def. is crazy. I will however diet as well. Thank you man really great advice.

On certain substances, I've lost about 15-20 pounds in a month before.

Of course, I put it all back again after cycling off it though
laugh.gif
I'm guessing it has a girl's name?

OP, I would suggest you just change what you eat and your workouts. I eat a high calorie diet, and I'm still underweight by a few pounds. If you work out more than just a few minutes at the gym a day, you shouldn't be gaining 15 pounds.

Just eat healthier foods, and make sure you burn more calories than you take in. That's the key.

THISis not Intermittent Fasting, it is a form of IF

There are MANY different versions of doing it, do some research OP and find one you think may work best for yourself

You wanna lose weight without putting in the work basically..... Let us know how that goes! Also playing ball doesn't help if more than half the time you're standing and watching.

Losing/gaining weight is a form of adaptation. If your body has nothing to adapt to it won't.

Last edited:
word ****** say they at the park ballin everyday but the same dudes that stay out i the 3 point line :lol:

With a good diet and a cardio - you should be able to loose the 15 you put on.

If you do cardio and lift you can probably loose 10 but your body will look a lot better define ...

Diet is key

Back
Top Bottom