how often do you check your bank account?

i'm on that **** like it's twitter..

thanks to the BofA app.
mean.gif

I check my accounts through Mint every morning, check my credit score once a week through Credit Karma

Do you have to pay for credit karma? I check my bank account 2-3 times a day. I can just text them and they'll tell me how much is in there

I don't need to check my account to see that I'm rich

not srs. maybe once a week for my Chase checking, Chase credit cards, Citi cards, Amex card, Discover Card, Capital one card. Gotta make sure there aren't any fraudulent charges.

Last edited:
Not enough. 
mean.gif

However...every time I check my bank account I have about $2K more than I thought I had. 
pimp.gif

Err day....
Maybe 2-3 times, never know after the Target fiasco, plus I've had my card compromised in the past but was lucky to catch the activity before it got out of hand..

Literally, every 2 or 3 hours. Let seriously and every time I buy something or pay a bill.

Everytime I think my checking account is running out of money. Which is every couple of weeks.

i would check every morning before having fraudulent charges happen so most definitely every morning now

i check it every few days...i hate looking at my spending history tho, it too easy

mean.gif
 @ the $3.99 package of raspberries i bought at lunch

I ain't checked that **** in like a month cause I got like 20 dollars in there. :smh: Bout to try and sell some stuff.

i would check every morning before having fraudulent charges happen so most definitely every morning now
i had some fraud *** charges show up on my account last month, i was pissed..

shout to my bank for rectifying the situation, though..
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom