how often do you check your bank account?

at least twice a day, in the morning and evening when I get home. Make sure all my transactions for the day add up.

Once a day for main debit and credit card, I keep a spreadsheet of all my purchases during the day so I use the app to see where charges come from

I have another account that I only put money into and I check that twice a month or whenever I put money in it again

Typically every payday (today :smokin) and whenever I get paranoid, thinking somebody got my info and straight drained my accounts :lol:

Mint and bank account once a week. Since I don't spend a lot, backtracking for me is fairly easy.

Maybe once a week at least once every 2 weeks. Unless the wife comes home from one of her shopping extravaganzas and I see a dozen bags getting carried in the house. We Have all of our checking accounts setup to alert when they get under 2500. Savings accounts get checked monthly. IRAs, 401ks, and investment accounts get checked multiple times daily to manage trading.

I check my accounts through Mint every morning, check my credit score once a week through Credit Karma

credit karma is nowhere near accurate

just a FYI
Nowhere near is kind of a reach, when I compared it to my score that I paid for it was off but not by what I woukd consider a drastic amount. I would rather have a ballpark figure than know nothing

I check my accounts through Mint every morning, check my credit score once a week through Credit Karma

credit karma is nowhere near accurate

just a FYI
Nowhere near is kind of a reach, when I compared it to my score that I paid for it was off but not by what I woukd consider a drastic amount. I would rather have a ballpark figure than know nothing

From what i read about credit karma, it's just to see a trend and the fact it's free doesn't hurt

once a week to monitor autopay payments. i dont do too many transactions on my debit. i take out cash for the week every weekend. 

that target scam had me checking it once a day after i found out about it, but i think its passed so im good

Back
Top Bottom