How Often Do You Clean Your J's?

I like to Clean mine lightly after every use. Like if theres a dirt spot or scuff, I try to get it off as soon as possible...and also wipe it down LIGHTLY with some armor all wipes to keep the moisture in the leather. Is this bad to clean it after every use? Will it effect the shoes at all? How often do you guys clean your kicks?
ohwell.gif

depends how hard you scrub. lol. i usually clean my shoes after i wear them. but being a shoe fanatic since 1997 i used to care for my kicks like they were my family.
roll.gif
. with the quality now, i really don't care for them as i used to. cheap quality, cheap care is how i see it. but my older retros from 97-04 is a different story.

i don't think it's bad to clean it after every use. i think it would be worse to keep the dirt on there for long periods. depending on the shoe/materials.

i grew out of that phase because it's time consuming...probably clean them once every few months. it doesn't even look bad, just a few dirt spots.

after a couple of wears i break out the toothbrush , softsoap and water but the powder 9's i just bought ive cleaned after every wear the white bottom gets dirty quick gotta keepEmclean!!!

After every wear, and I recommend using Armor All it works very good on shoes.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

i grew out of that phase because it's time consuming...probably clean them once every few months. it doesn't even look bad, just a few dirt spots.

Same here. With a solid shoe rotation and being careful, I usually end up cleaning each pair about 1-2 times a year.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

After every wear, and I recommend using Armor All it works very good on shoes.
I'm sorry if this is a common question, but what Armor All product should I use??
embarassed.gif

I clean mine after every wear.  It doesn't take too long to use some soap, water, a sponge and a towel to just get the tiny spots out.

Back
Top Bottom