How often do you go to the Movies?

Very often actually since I have a dollar theater near my place that plays movies just out of the regular theaters.

Often.

Almost every week. Now I sorta regret it cuz I'm broke at the moment lol.

Bout 3 times a month. More during summer. A lot more
laugh.gif

Probably once every 3 years, really don't like going, I find it boring. Most new movies don't catch my eye.

I'd rather wait for the movie to come out and then rent it, done it a few times and seems way better.

and I have free tickets to a theater about 10 minutes away fom home, I know some dude from school that works at the entry.

I rarely go if ever. Can't even remember the last movie i saw at the theaters. Prices are way too high and there hasn't been a movie that's made me jump out the crib and pay for. I'm a patient dude and can wait til it drops on disc.

Only if there are good movies out. So i'd say range between once every week to month

I've seen every relevant movie out in theaters right now. I like going out to the movies... I recommend anyone who does to apply for a Stubbs card.

Only when something I've been anticipating comes out. So if it takes 6 months for something I find interesting to come out, then that's how long it'll before I go again. If something(s) I've been anticipating drops in back-to-back weeks, then you'll see me at the movies in consecutive weekends. It pretty much varies.

I just moved to Philippines for school and cinemas here only cost 120 php, which is like $3
pimp.gif

i've been able to see every relevant movie out this month...

Every few months or so. I picked up some passes recently from Living Social so me and my fiance will be going very soon. Just gotta find the one movie we both like and want to check out.

Once or twice a month, usually. Last movie I saw was Super8. Passed on The Green Lantern.

Back
Top Bottom