how often do you guys drink...honestly

keiththekid1

Banned
And how old are you?

Im 22 and i feel like it is kind of getting out of hand. I usually pick one night out of the week where I go nuts, always blackout and always make a fool outof myself or pull some swamp thing back to the crib. 2-4 nights out of the week i go to a bar with a buddy or two and have 5 beers and play some keno and callit a night.

Is this bad?

sounds like the old me, where every night I was drinkin of some sorts....

now I go out once a week, and drink maybe twice a week.

never black out, never act a fool.

I get drunk friday and saturday. sometimes thursday too. any other day of the week im liable to sip on a mixed drink/beer or two in theprivacy of my apartment.

I go out maybe once in two weeks. Don't really drink other than that. One beer here and there.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I go out maybe once in two weeks. Don't really drink other than that. One beer here and there.

co-sign

i use to go out everyday when i was in my early 20's and get drunk and come to work hung over.
sick.gif

Occassions and friendly gatherings only...never dolo unless its one drink before bed

I go out every weekend, it keeps me sane and gives me something to look forward to through the week. I might have a few glasses of wine through the week butthat's it, and I don't blackout every time I go out on the weekends.

Im 21 and you basically described my week..
Were still very young guys and were out doing what young guys do...
pimp.gif

I have also taking home some "swamp things"but i usually just laugh it off and blame it on the drunkenness.

I drink on the weekends, if I drink during the week it's usually for a sports event and I'll have 2-3 beers

i drink maybe once every 2 weeks? halloween weekend was the first time i went back to back days binge drinking

21; usually 1-2 times a weekend depending on parties.... and i get @+++%* up lol

one in the morning to calm my nerves
1 before noon to cope with the bullshhh at work
1 with the co workers when im out for lunch
1 before the presentation meeting
might take a swig if traffic is heavy
2 more when i get home so i can deal with the kids
and then after dinner i crack a six pack and beat up my wife

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

hahaha i like your schedule

roll.gif

When I was 22, I was going to bars and clubs every night of the week. Up until a couple weeks ago, I was still coming home and having a beer or two afterschool or work, plus going out on the weekends. I haven't had any alcohol since last Friday, though.

laugh.gif

probably like once everyday. its social drinking, though. btw Sixfoot nathan, I could get use to your schedule, hahahaha

About 1 day a week. Usually go to happy hour for some food and a couple beers. Maybe crack a few open for Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom