how often do you guys drink...honestly

I'm not a big drinker. But I'll drink a couple Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade every night!!!!!

Had been drinking like every night.

Not to the point of inebriation, but like with dinner.

Have and will cut back to 2 times max per week including weekends.

Saves money, my wine stock, and weight.

edit - ill be 27 in DEC.

hell naw..! I party MONDAY-SUNDAY.. aint nothing better then waking up in strange broad's bed wondering "where the hell am i"..!

Drink atleast once a week.

NEVER pass out.

ALWAYS know my limit.

Drank this past saturday night, from 11ish to 8am (Sunday).

Usually drink 5-8 beers and a bottle of Cognac on side (Neval/Henny/Remy)

Peace

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

NEVER pass out.

ALWAYS know my limit.

Peace
What up O? Saturday sounds like you had the right pace.
As I've grown older I've opted to stay with 1 liquor or beer. None of that mixing BS. Occasional shots, sure...

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

NEVER pass out.

ALWAYS know my limit.

Peace
What up O? Saturday sounds like you had the right pace.
As I've grown older I've opted to stay with 1 liquor or beer. None of that mixing BS. Occasional shots, sure...

Out of the blue . . . long time no hear. How's J?

It was the "right pace," as usual. Held the "get together" at my place for my co-workers. I'm not much of a beer person, but I do drinkit occasionally.

Did "beer bong" for the first time. Funny people, man

Peace

I drink a 40 twice a week with my uncle on my days off of work.
Sometimes I might go out on the weekends, but I am more about
stacking my money right now. When I get drunk I feel like
I could have saved or spent that money on something else.

im 24
mainly on the weekends with the hard liquor, and mabey a couple malt liquors (four loko, joose, 2 eleven, bull) during the week..........

but
pimp.gif
is a different story......................EVERYDAY

I have an alcoholic beverage on at least 5 days a week. An ounce or two of scotch/whiskey, a beer, some wine. In the weekends I consume more.

Im 29 and drink probably 5 days a week although I am trying to cutdown to lose some weight.

Typically I would come home and get a glass of rocks, a bottle of Jameson and have a glass or two before I get dinner started (my girl works late every nightand I enjoy cooking).

I try not to hit the whiskey too hard, so I will switch it up and crack open a bottle of wine with dinner. I have a small 28 bottle wine fridge that I feel isbeing replenished on a weekly basis.

drink almost every day of the weekend and use sunday to recover.. my weekends start on thursday and sometimes even on wednesdays depends whats goin on withclass

im 21 and i was drinking 4 times out of the week getting drunk and reckless and whatnot

Now that i moved back to FL my friends don't drink so i don't drink as often. Its no fun by yourself.

I get hella messed up on weekends since im usually at a party or at a club.

Weekdays I'll have maybe a couple beers or something. If somebody calls me up to go to a bar Ill go and have a couple drinks.

18 I drink a couple beers and mixed drinks usually on saturdays, and maybe once a month i'll get REAL wasted never black out "though"

22 and usually once a week at most. I drank more when i was 15-19
laugh.gif

For me though if I drink heavy on a Friday night there's usually no way I'll drink heavy that Sat night.

I drank more this past week watching the World Series in a bar 3 of the past 4 games.. getting smashed each time.. compared to this past month

edit: I was thinking drink as in actually getting drunk. I enjoy a beer every now and than with dinner.. especially steak/burger/pizza.. And baileyssometimes as an after dinner drink. perfect with dessert if im with my family for dinner
pimp.gif

The first six months of being twenty two, I was on a rampage and was downing sixty to eighty drinks per week. It was bad. I had fun but ultimately got tiredof getting fat and throwing up and being hungover so much.

Now, I rarely drink heavily and even light drinking is not frequent at all.

I'm 23 and drinking has pretty much stopped since graduation. I usually have a couple drinks when I go out which is maybe twice a month. But my currentliving situation is pushing me back to the bottle.

Im 23 and right now im trying to drink only twice a week... Fridays and football Sundays. I was crazy when i was younger though drinking 12-15 beers almosteverynight. I did binge halloween night though i swear i drank at least 30 beers through the day
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom